• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: nobody likes you when you're 23 [HBD INKY!!!]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

so it's a good thing inky finally turns 24 today!
    it's may 12 in the UK already

ojxGaQ4.png

Happy birthday to one of the most chaotic yet fun and loveable characters on PC!!! I hope you will all wish him a good one as well, and don't forget to ping him about it 17 times on discord to remind him of his fading youth <3

unfortunately I did not actually draw lo-fi inky (credit here) but you can probably guess which modifications I edited in to make it more accurate, he absolutely has a bean seller tattoo this is canon

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    omg!!! happy birthday bestie king! :pleaplup: hope u have an amazing day!!

Years
    • Seen today
    Happy Birthday Inky!

It's been a fun 2 years, and an even crazier 1 year, but I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest.
    Here's to many more years to come!
    :)

Stan Inky!

Years
  • stupid
    dumb
    flop
    idiot
    smelly

today bestie you are none of these things, as today is all about you and how special you are, both to me as a friend and to the community here as a whole. you have definitely left an impact for sure!

just remember: even if it is a route more arduous, the path of purity wields much better rewards than that of discord.

Much Love,

The bigger The Maine fan xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Happy birthday Inky! Here's your pair of argyle socks, a bag of Werther's Originals, a $20 gift card to Cracker Barrel, and an honorary cane for when you want to show your malcontent with todays youth!

No, no, don't worry, no need to thank me. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HAPPY BDAY INKY <3 Unfortunately I have not baked the forbidden cake yet but I do hope you have an amazing birthday king

I'm so glad to know someone like you (even if I fear what you DM me 99% of the time) and I look forward to many mote slightly cursed memories :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy birthday Inky, you may be old but not too old to attend Rodney's age 4-to-99 birthday parties! Have a fun time you two!

EmgOhgCXYAA2BB4.jpg

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    wait, are these for old people
    noooo I love werther's originals :why:
    lmaooo no judgement here they tasty af

but like, really, when was the last time you went into an elderly person's home and didn't see a vintage, gilded, porcelain trinket box with a bunch of werther's glued together that expired in '88?

Back