• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Nods*

Years
  • Hello. I'm APokemonTrainer as your powers of deduction may have already led you to assume. I'm obviously new to this community but I really look forward to my experiences here. Finally a group of people who understand and share my love for pokemon. If anyone wants to add me then just go right ahead.

Nintendo Friend Code - 1807 1571 5764

Just send me your code so we can play. :]

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    Welcome to PC! Feel free to message me anytime. =) I enjoy farming for rare pokes etc. and right now I am playing White version. See ya around.

Years
  • Yes it is. If you drop me your code I'll add you as well. :]

I'm Justin. Not a whole to me. I've been into the pokemon series since 1998. I currently own:

Blue x2
    Red
    Yellow
    Gold
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Emerald
    Platinum
    Soulsilver
    Black
    White

What a list. Currently my team on White consists of:

Hydreigon lvl 64
    Haxorus lvl 66
    Landorus lvl 70
    Kyurem lvl 77
    Volcarona lvl 77
    Shuckle lvl 78

I've pretty much all but slaughtered the entire game and now I am EV training a competitive team. This is the first GEN that I've actually dove full force into and I decided to join this community on a whim.

I'm always looking for certain pokemon. Specifically:

Shiny Larvitar
    Shiny Axew

I'm always ready for a battle or trade. Add me, battle me, love pokemon. :]

Last edited:
    Back