• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    alright thanks for holding onto the little bunny. could you nickname the deino "Alexis Texas" and then ill have the cubone ready for whenever youd be willing to trade. ill be on for a couple hours now and in the morning for a while. also was there anything else youd be interested and getting from me as i might have my eyes on a few more poke from your shop.

I can trade now. I just need to finish hatching up this party of eggs, rename your pokemon, and add your FC. I'll meet you there afterwards.

Years
    Hello! Let me just say I think your shop set up is gorgeous. It's so simple and easy to navigate. Continuing on, I am interested in:
    Spoiler:

I am interested in your event Hoopa, Shaymin, and Treecko. I don't have any rules that say events have to be for other events as long as the offer is a shiny, but if you prefer to do it that way I can gladly trade the Genesect and Rayquaza for the first two and any one of the others for the Treecko. Otherwise, it's up to you which ones you want most.

Years
    I am interested in your event Hoopa, Shaymin, and Treecko. I don't have any rules that say events have to be for other events as long as the offer is a shiny, but if you prefer to do it that way I can gladly trade the Genesect and Rayquaza for the first two and any one of the others for the Treecko. Otherwise, it's up to you which ones you want most.
    Oh decisions decisions. I would very much like Genesect, bred Spritzee, and bred Fennekin. All with no names please. I'm currently on and will be for the most of the day.

Years
    Oh, thank you so much! I am so happy with this trade. I do have a question though. I'm considering opening a shop at some point in time. Would it be okay if I used these in mine?

Years
    Oh, thank you so much! I am so happy with this trade. I do have a question though. I'm considering opening a shop at some point in time. Would it be okay if I used these in mine?

Unfortunately I do state in my shop rules that I'm not alright with my pokemon being mass-cloned for trading or giveway purposes. This mostly applies to my personally bred and caught shinies, but I don't mind you putting Genesect in your shop. I'm sure you understand that it takes a very long time to breed shiny pokemon so it would make me feel frustrated if people were getting my own pokemon from other trading shops instead of people trading me directly for them.

Years
    Unfortunately I do state in my shop rules that I'm not alright with my pokemon being mass-cloned for trading or giveway purposes. This mostly applies to my personally bred and caught shinies, but I don't mind you putting Genesect in your shop. I'm sure you understand that it takes a very long time to breed shiny pokemon so it would make me feel frustrated if people were getting my own pokemon from other trading shops instead of people trading me directly for them.
    Absolutely. I just thought I would ask, just in case. I've only ever bred one shiny and it was on accident. Lol. Did you breed the Fennekin yourself? I noticed it had a different OT.

Years
    Absolutely. I just thought I would ask, just in case. I've only ever bred one shiny and it was on accident. Lol. Did you breed the Fennekin yourself? I noticed it had a different OT.

Yes, I bred it on my Y copy. In case you're ever in doubt I've listed all my personal game IDs underneath the Shop Information section of the OP. It's in a spoiler.
    With the exception of some of the legendaries, all other pokemon in my shop have been personally bred or caught by me :)

Years
    Yes, I bred it on my Y copy. In case you're ever in doubt I've listed all my personal game IDs underneath the Shop Information section of the OP. It's in a spoiler.
    With the exception of some of the legendaries, all other pokemon in my shop have been personally bred or caught by me :)
    Good God. How do you do it?

Years
    Good God. How do you do it?

Lots and lots of patience. Currently I'm breeding a Venonat for the shop and I've exceeded 1,500 eggs for it. It's my longest hunt in a while. For the past five or six days I've been hatching about 10 boxes of eggs (8 hours a day) and still no luck. Sometimes it will take me several months of on and off breeding for one shiny, other times I can hatch 2-3 shinies in a month. It depends on my luck and perseverance.

Years
    Lots and lots of patience. Currently I'm breeding a Venonat for the shop and I've exceeded 1,500 eggs for it. It's my longest hunt in a while. For the past five or six days I've been hatching about 10 boxes of eggs (8 hours a day) and still no luck. Sometimes it will take me several months of on and off breeding for one shiny, other times I can hatch 2-3 shinies in a month. It depends on my luck and perseverance.
    How do you hatch that many eggs a day? I once did about 100 eggs in one day and thought my brain was going to rot

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    I just purchased a 3ds and pokemon alpha sapphire. I havent played pokemon in 10 years or so and I have a team in mind already and could use some help getting a few of them. Please let me know if you can help, thanks!

Years
    Hi Dopamine,

I am interested in your shiny timid nature noibat. I have a x/31/31/31/31/31 jolly nature beldum I am willing to trade. Plz get back to me as soon as you can so we can trade. Also I am in (US) eastern time zone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back