• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NoLife's HA Breeding Shop [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • HI! I'm really interested in your HA trubbish. I haven't been able to find one and I want to breed my friend a shiny one! I'd also like your combee!

My list consist of shiny pokemon but I can breed you two pokemon if you'd like if you see anything or if you don't consider this unfair a 2:1, a shiny in a nice ball for both of your pokemon.

https://tinyurl.com/orsbypz

So sorry for the delay, but school has kept me VERY busy the past few weeks, but all of your orders are ready if all of you are still willing to trade.
    Looking at your HA Gible.
    Could I get a HA Dratini Female, and a HA Gible Female please?
    I'm very interested in your Dream Ball Feebas.
    Interested in your HA Bunnelby
    is it possible to get a ha gothita?
    im interested in your Dream Ball Contrary Shuckle,Dusk ball Sneasel, and dusk ball snorunt
    I am interested in an adaptability Skrelp.
    I was wondering if you would like to trade your female HA DB togepi for my female HA DB Numel.
    I am interested in your no guard golett.
    Send me a PM if you still want to trade, I know it's been a while for some of you.

How's it going?
    Ign: Luke
    Friendcode: 0989-1717-5497

Could I get a female HA adamant Venipede (IVs not a big problem)please?

I'd like to offer a female HA Qwilfish in Dream ball

No prob :) I'll start breeding your Venipede.

Could I get a klutz bunneary with sweet kiss and switcheroo? I come bringing the gift of HA foongus(regenerator)
    I'd love to trade. Just a heads up, it might take a while to get those egg moves, mainly cause i'm not 100% sure that i have pokes with those moves in my PC. Once i get the moves, I'll start breeding.

HI! I'm really interested in your HA trubbish. I haven't been able to find one and I want to breed my friend a shiny one! I'd also like your combee!

My list consist of shiny pokemon but I can breed you two pokemon if you'd like if you see anything or if you don't consider this unfair a 2:1, a shiny in a nice ball for both of your pokemon.

https://tinyurl.com/orsbypz

I'd be happy to trade with you. After looking at your spreadsheet, what caught my eye the most were the Heavy Ball Machop w/Egg Moves and the Love Ball Mawille w/Egg Moves. Both female, if that's doable for you, but if not, don't worry. Is that fair?

Years
  • No prob :) I'll start breeding your Venipede.

I'd love to trade. Just a heads up, it might take a while to get those egg moves, mainly cause i'm not 100% sure that i have pokes with those moves in my PC. Once i get the moves, I'll start breeding.

I'd be happy to trade with you. After looking at your spreadsheet, what caught my eye the most were the Heavy Ball Machop w/Egg Moves and the Love Ball Mawille w/Egg Moves. Both female, if that's doable for you, but if not, don't worry. Is that fair?

I always forget I have that in my spreadsheet, lol! Yes, that would perfect. My Fc is 5129 2446 8489 IGN: Lerej

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    I would honestly love you forever if I could have a sturdy Bergmite :D
    I have non-HA safari ball female sandshrew and magikarp? or a few dream ball male pokemon, but they're probably no use to you, And an HA ditto
    Oh and a growlithe with morning sun if you're looking for pokemon with egg moves.

Last edited:
    I would honestly love you forever if I could have a sturdy Bergmite :D
    I have non-HA safari ball female sandshrew and magikarp? or a few dream ball male pokemon, but they're probably no use to you, And an HA ditto
    Oh and a growlithe with morning sun if you're looking for pokemon with egg moves.

I'd love to trade with you. I think i'm more interested in the sandshrew. I think i have an extra sturdy bergmite in my PC already, if not, it won't take me long to breed one. I'll let you know when I'm done. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back