• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nollie fs heel

QuickDude

fishing guru
    Years
    aragornbird said:
    But there are so many advantages to drawing on paper. The feel of the graphite, the textures achieved the authentic look. Sometimes it saddens me how kids these days don't have any experience in traditional art.

Its cool. You guys are for old-school, and I respect that, but there is one incredibly huge huge huge dis-advantage.
    NO UNDO BUTTON
    Which means that if you accedentaly drive the pencil across the paper, or erase a part you didnt want erased, or accedentily trash the whole pic, you cant undo it. your stuck with it. gg. start all over.

also, it impresses my freinds when they see my computor-made art. Computors are only tools to make our lives easier. And for me, It makes it easier to express myself. Thats what its all about, isnt it?

aragornbird said:
    Anyways, I really like your Photoshopped picture. I'm glad you fixed Ash's positioning. The colors and shading are all very well done.

Thanks. Pls take note of the FISH EYE LENS EFFECT sweetness.

Last edited:

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Oh dude, the coloured version become really LEET ROX! really good, I liked the sun effect and i wonder if may is doing a good service by filming ash XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wow, that looks awesome! :D Love the sky and clouds, and the shading. :) I know exactly what you mean about no undo button - I get so frustrated when I draw on paper, make a mistake, try and rub it out and it leaves a huge black smudge across the page...argh!

Back