• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NOMINEES FOR THE OFFICIAL 2010 CHERII AWARDS + my rant/reviews if anyone cares rly...

Azonic

hello friends
Years
its tyme 4 the cherii awards 2010... okay... here we go!!
Now as you all may know 2010 was a very strange year in music, mostly because a 6 foot country giant popped out of nowhere and received undeserving awards (including ARTIST OF THE YEAR AT THE AMAs. WHAT THE HELL). i mean she isn't THAT good gosh. you belong with meeeeeee *voice crack* eeeee. She beat MJ my tailfin.

Oh and the guy who sounds like a girl too. um. Justin bieber. yeah him. Seriously when he came on the radio I told my mom it was a dude. She literally started arguing with me about how it wasn't possible for that to be a guy. D: ON THE BRIGHT SIDE he has been going through puberty lately. 8> his songs... meh. one tiiiiiiime one time-- ONE TIME WHAT!? geez... song lyrics these days.

Speaking of bad song lyrics we should move on to our mainstream rappers. ohhh how about that song FOREVER. i mean really? swimmin in a pool of money come and find me NEMO.
...NEMO
The fact that its geared towards teens makes me embarrassed to be a teen. >:( oh and NEMO DOESNT EVEN DO THE FINDING. His dad does. ^_^ lulz. What was that next lyric again, oh yeah... run the world like michelle's husband. What kind of person thinks that obama runs the world?

kanye-west-2.jpg

oh well we can't expect much from the mastermind behind the vma incident you know. even though single ladies was better than you belong with me. :(

LEMME TELL YOU ONE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME.

And the number 1 song of the moment.
TIK TOK
what.
shes talking. SHES LITERALLY TALKING THROUGH THAT WHOLE SONG. apparently if i record an oral presentation on booze it's gonna top the billboard! Speaking of the billboard does anyone know whats wrong with it this week? I mean One Time, Party in the USA, Fireflies, and Replay are back. D: who makes these things anyways.

now for the shining starrs of 2009 (besides me)
GAGA
yall remember that vma performance. The ama performance was awesome too but fell short of the vmas. :[ it was so genius though. shes her own person

thats why im gonna marry her

...well thats it. for the shining stars.

:( what were you expecting from me. srsly.

NOW FOR THE NOMINEEEEEES
ONE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

BEST MALE ARTIST
Owl City
Jason Mraz
Jay Sean
Flo Rida
Other (can't think of anyone else fffff)

BEST FEMALE ARTIST
Gaga
Britney
Paramore
Miley
Tswift

BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST
Gaga

MOST SUITABLE FOR CHERIIS WIFE
Lady Gaga
Kanye

BEST SONG
Boom Boom Pow
Pokerface
Love Story
Womanizer
ONE TIIIIIIIME

BEST AWARDS SHOW HOST
cherii

BEST MUSIC VIDEO
Single Ladies
Roseanne Barr's National Anthem (as seen on my profile)
Bad Romance
Circus
Single Ladies Joe jonas style

BIGGEST D-BAG
Chris Brown
Kanye
Tiger Woods
me

FAVORITE ELF
[open dialog, place your vote]

ARTIST OF THE YEAR
NO CHOICE IS WRONG, WHO WILL IT BE?

Years
I vote myself for favorite elf.

Actually ew I'm a fairy.

PUT ME FOR FAV FAIRY, CHERII

AND THAT RHYMED, HOHOHO

kanye is dumb btw.

Chris Brown is meh. Not a big fan of him; he's overrated

Black eyed peas ftw.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I really liked Taylor Swift when her album came out in 2008,now she's just too annoying, Artist of The Year plz Lady GaGa was most excellent. :p

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey yo! Are these award for general pop and/or rock? Cause mang, there are some wicked new Dream Theater songs out recently and they are pretty hardcore! Plus that song Bulletproof from that girl is pretty good in my opinion, have you heard it?

Oh mang I'm just rambling now..

Azonic

hello friends
Years
LETS ADD SOME CATEGORIES................

WORST SONG OF 09
Tik Tok
I Gotta Feeling
Birthday Sex
Forever (Drake)
I Know You Want Me
I Love College
Day N Nite
LOL :)
Paparazzi
If Today Was Your Last Day

WORST ARTIST THAT EVER EXISTED