• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I have a hunch, just a theory really, that because of Primal Reversion we may see the Sinnoh legends, because thanks to Mystery Dungeon they'll prob get Primal formes.

That seemed to be unrelated in every sense of the word. Primal Dialga was just like... an upset Dialga ahah

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • That seemed to be unrelated in every sense of the word. Primal Dialga was just like... an upset Dialga ahah

..............No. ACTUALLY, Primal Dialga had a design differing from the original a good bit, and these games could give it beefed-up stats and maybe even an extended movepool. Primal Dialga was used in one spin-off and thrown away. Now they have a way to make it cannon that's too convenient to be a coincidence..... How is that unrelated in the one sense of the word? (Sorry if that's a bit nitpickish, but, well.... Unrelated only has ONE sense.)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • ..............No. ACTUALLY, Primal Dialga had a design differing from the original a good bit,

nope I'm pretty sure it just got a little accent recoloring to orange lol

Primal_Dialga_art.png
    250px-483Dialga.png

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Actually, maybe Primal Dialga could be found in the games along with a "Primal Palkia". Maybe they can update the artworks a little bit? Make them a bit more menacing? Who knows, maybe it will just be Sinnoh Confirmed. Haha xD

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • If you look at the top of Hoenn's map, you can see a weird black hole,, that might be the Distortion World..

Fingers Crossed for Giratina

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Okay about Regigigas; saying no he won't appear because he was sealed away in Snowpoint Temple is ridiculous lol, he appeared in Black and White 2 in Twist Mountain so I don't see why he couldn't be in Hoenn as well. I like the idea of him being locked in the Sealed Chamber.

And Primal Dialga was literally just a super po'd version of regular Dialga, lmao. It won't appear in these games, imo. Especially if DP are next to get remakes.

As for the actual topic, I'd like for the legendary bird caught in X/Y to have an effect in ORAS where it causes the other two to roam Hoenn and after catching those two you gain access to Lugia somewhere.

I also want the Lake trio to appear again, there's enough places for them to reside.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • nope I'm pretty sure it just got a little accent recoloring to orange lol

Primal_Dialga_art.png
    250px-483Dialga.png

-Bigger Spiky....things. Is that metal? (in proportion to body size)
    -red gem
    -bigger in general
    -orange accent

That's as different as it gets. But how different are primal kyogre and groudon? That artwork doesnt seem to convey the larger size of primal dialga, but watch the cutscenes.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If the dark island/thing north of Hoenn is the distortion world it'll mean we'll likely see Dialga and Palkia too...maybe only one though just like we only found one member of the weather trio in HgSs (until we got both and could get Rayquaza). Maybe Gira could come out once we get both and drag us into it's world like it did to Cyrus... imagine the Distortion world in ORAS graphics... it'll be a great prelude to Sinnoh remakes in the distant (or maybe not so distant) future.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    -Bigger Spiky....things. Is that metal? (in proportion to body size)
    -red gem
    -bigger in general
    -orange accent

That's as different as it gets. But how different are primal kyogre and groudon? That artwork doesnt seem to convey the larger size of primal dialga, but watch the cutscenes.
    Kyogre is pretty different.
    -Translucent body with a yellow core.
    -Extra markings
    -Bigger
    -Darker blue body
    -Different tail
    -Light blue accent

Still. It'd be neat to see Mystery Dungeon referenced.

Years
  • Kyogre is pretty different.
    -Translucent body with a yellow core.
    -Extra markings
    -Bigger
    -Darker blue body
    -Different tail
    -Light blue accent

Still. It'd be neat to see Mystery Dungeon referenced.

If Rayquaza got one too it'll mean all four Precious stone game mascots could have Primal forms :P

Years
  • Ha, maybe Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Giratina need a special form to share xD Give all the metal game mascots a form. Sorry Palkia, you get left out in the cold.

Well the color only mascots (the Kanto ones) got Megas, so sure xD. Palkia could get a Primal Reversion too. I wonder if Giratina will even be able to get a Primal Reverion, it probably would need something else consider it'll retcon his 'Origin forme" as not really being it's original self.

I would like to see the creation trio appear with their own little side story like they had in HgSs but without having Arceus recreate the Universe just to give them to the player...
    Maybe Cyrus could emerge from the Distortion world, having traveled back in time (time works strangely in that world so it's possible).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Why do people think we will get Primal Dialga in game? I HIGHLY doubt that Primal Kyogre and Groudon are just "upset legendaries" - I am pretty sure that they are reverting back to the forms / gaining back access to the power they used to create the ocean and land. Primal Dialga's power has nothing to do with that - in fact, while in this state, Dialga seems to lose control of his element and of his own mind. It also wasn't a "Primal Reversion" to gain back any lost power, it was a deterioration of his own mind. A forward process, not a backwards one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Why do people think we will get Primal Dialga in game? I HIGHLY doubt that Primal Kyogre and Groudon are just "upset legendaries" - I am pretty sure that they are reverting back to the forms / gaining back access to the power they used to create the ocean and land. Primal Dialga's power has nothing to do with that - in fact, while in this state, Dialga seems to lose control of his element and of his own mind. It also wasn't a "Primal Reversion" to gain back any lost power, it was a deterioration of his own mind. A forward process, not a backwards one.
    I don't know if people actually believe Dialga will get a Primal Reversion. I think it's just some fun speculation.

I'm in favor of it because it's just a nice way to tie in a concept from another series and give it some recognition. Keep in mind, I consider the Mystery Dungeon series to be an alternate dimension (With the protagonist being from the main series world) so the rules surrounding Primal Dialga aren't locked into being what they are in Mystery Dungeon.

Personally I'd love from them to bring Shadow Lugia into the picture. Even if it meant giving Lugia a Primal Reversion (Which could actually be some fridge brilliance if this were done.)

Years
  • Why do people think we will get Primal Dialga in game? I HIGHLY doubt that Primal Kyogre and Groudon are just "upset legendaries" - I am pretty sure that they are reverting back to the forms / gaining back access to the power they used to create the ocean and land. Primal Dialga's power has nothing to do with that - in fact, while in this state, Dialga seems to lose control of his element and of his own mind. It also wasn't a "Primal Reversion" to gain back any lost power, it was a deterioration of his own mind. A forward process, not a backwards one.

Speaking of deteriorated minds. The official site mentioned how Kyogre and Groudon wanted more and more power. So in a way their Primal forms became more mindless and simply power hungry. It's possible they'll return as the power hungry version. Perhaps Primal Dialga is similar, it's it's original form but it took a mindless route to it rather than a true Primal form. Maybe we'll see Dialga's true Primal form.

Years
  • I'm thinking we'll see the Sinnoh trio, since D/P/Pt is still the only game they are available in. I don't think we'll see any other than them really, maybe Ho-oh and Lugia, but I doubt it. Maybe the beast trio too.

I'd assume there will be some events too. We haven't seen Mew, Jarachi, Manaphy, or Shaymin since 2010 so I'd bet on one of them.

Years
  • I'm thinking we'll see the Sinnoh trio, since D/P/Pt is still the only game they are available in. I don't think we'll see any other than them really, maybe Ho-oh and Lugia, but I doubt it. Maybe the beast trio too.

I'd assume there will be some events too. We haven't seen Mew, Jarachi, Manaphy, or Shaymin since 2010 so I'd bet on one of them.

They were also in HgSs if you had an event Arceus. And in the U.S.A. we got an event with shinies of each trio member. But as I said the U.S. For the rest of the world (even those of us in America who couldn't get to the events) Gen IV was really the last time we could get the trio (not counting cheating). So their return will be a welcomed sign. Also the (Johto)Bird duo and Beast trio were also last available during Gen IV (HgSs to be exact). The same goes for Shaymin outside of Japan...also Manaphy...especially Manaphy. Maybe all Gen II and IV legends except for Celebi and the Dream duo will be in the game (even Celebi and the Dream duo could return...Celebi especially since it's PokeBank event is over irc.)

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • They'll find a way to fit missing legendaries. Which ones, I don't know. It's possible (actually expected) that Regigigas might be featured in the game.

Not all of them will make into ORAS and the inevitable Z, though. Lugia and Ho-oh were never in 3rd gen games without events or console transfers, for example. We've got to the point where there are simply way too many legendaries and GF will have to do some gymnastics to fit them all in the 6th gen game sets.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    They were also in HgSs if you had an event Arceus. And in the U.S.A. we got an event with shinies of each trio member. But as I said the U.S. For the rest of the world (even those of us in America who couldn't get to the events) Gen IV was really the last time we could get the trio (not counting cheating). So their return will be a welcomed sign. Also the (Johto)Bird duo and Beast trio were also last available during Gen IV (HgSs to be exact). The same goes for Shaymin outside of Japan...also Manaphy...especially Manaphy. Maybe all Gen II and IV legends except for Celebi and the Dream duo will be in the game (even Celebi and the Dream duo could return...Celebi especially since it's PokeBank event is over irc.)

I can't even begin to tell you how much I would love it if Oblivia (Or really any of the Ranger games' regions) gets referenced and we see Manaphy.

Or a new Ranger spin off. I'd like that. There was a very good progression from game to game that made each one even better than the last.

Back