• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
  • I think remakes are a thing up until at least the 5th generation. Game cards go out of print, even though you can still play them on 3DS. Boxed 4th gen copies are starting to rise in price due to rarity. 5th gen is still easily found but will follow suit sooner or later.

It's not completely worthless to rebuild a game because the profits more than compensate for the spent resources. Also because hey, it's Pokémon, people will buy it regardless of what it is. I actually have to agree with people who say remakes are easy cash for them despite me doubting this initially.

Though I still firmly maintain that the best Pokémon games are always the latest. 5th gen is probably my favorite to play but 6th gen develops on it even further. Would you want to go back to the age when Flareon didn't have Flare Blitz? What about Scizor without Bullet Punch? Most definitely not! :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • They'll find a way to fit missing legendaries. Which ones, I don't know. It's possible (actually expected) that Regigigas might be featured in the game.

Not all of them will make into ORAS and the inevitable Z, though. Lugia and Ho-oh were never in 3rd gen games without events or console transfers, for example. We've got to the point where there are simply way too many legendaries and GF will have to do some gymnastics to fit them all in the 6th gen game sets.

Yeah it is getting quite difficult now. They included nearly all the Kanto legends (even though we only get one bird depending on who our starter was) in XY so that made it a little easier. Since Lugia and Ho-oh were in Emerald as events they could bring those back. Also the Beast trio could function like they did in FrLg with only one roaming depending on who our starter was. The creation trio skipped out one a generation (as did the Birds and the Beast trio and their masters. As did the weather trio (outside of Japan)...) so it may be time for them to return as they seem to be doing one generation vacations after Gen IV. Perhaps we won't see the Tao trio, or they might. I see the Tao trio becoming exclusives like the weather trio did in HgSs. Reshiram in OR and Zekrom in AS or vice versa. It seems that the Tao trio may never all be in the same game (maybe until the OD is made) if so.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Would like the see the legendary dogs/beasts, regigigas, mew, ho-oh, lugia, and manaphy. Really tired of the legendary birds showing up all the time.

Years
  • I wonder if we'll get any Gen VI legends in these games. Diancie is an event from XY that needs to be transfered into ORAS...so it doesn't really count apart from it's Mega. Maybe Hoopa could haunt Mt. Pyre and Volcanion be somewhere near the hot springs.

Years
  • I was just talking about this with my friends, but Hoopa and Volcanion would fit right in Hoenn, with Hoopa around Mt. Pyre and Volcanion deep in Mt. Chimney! I think it'd be an awesome way to implement these new evolutions, but they're probably going to be boring and end up as event-mons. :[ I have hope for Diancie though.

Years
  • They could use Magma's HQ layout for Volcanion if they don't use it in OR. They could even make the cave have an exclusive look like Heatran's in B2W2 depending on the version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Shaymin, Darkrai… do Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion count as another region?

Years
  • Shaymin, Darkrai… do Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion count as another region?

They come from Kalos so yes they count as coming from another region.

Maybe Shaymin can be in Ever Grand City. Every time I went to it (post Gen 4 release) in SE I thought that it had so many flowers that if they were to ever remake the Hoenn games they could add Shaymin there.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • They come from Kalos so yes they count as coming from another region.

Maybe Shaymin can be in Ever Grand City. Every time I went to it (post Gen 4 release) in SE I thought that it had so many flowers that if they were to ever remake the Hoenn games they could add Shaymin there.

Its a gen 3 remake so there will only be legendaries from gen 3! (But i hope they will add regigigas since its are part of the regi trio)

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I think the Legendary Birds and the Legendary Dogs as well as their respective "masters". I also think the Tao Trio will appear too. They are also Pokemonfications of natural disasters. I actually think that Yvetal and Xerneas. I hope Manaphy is available in game. But it was meant to be a event only Pokemon, so it's highly doubted it will make and appearence. Regigigas is also a contender.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • I think the Legendary Birds and the Legendary Dogs as well as their respective "masters". I also think the Tao Trio will appear too. They are also Pokemonfications of natural disasters. I actually think that Yvetal and Xerneas. I hope Manaphy is available in game. But it was meant to be a event only Pokemon, so it's highly doubted it will make and appearence. Regigigas is also a contender.

Yvetal and Xerneas are not going to be in the game. Its a remake of a old game so it will have not have legendaries from gen 1,2,4,5 and 6 if we could hope for one i will be regigigas because its a part of the regi trio!

Years
  • Its a gen 3 remake so there will only be legendaries from gen 3! (But i hope they will add regigigas since its are part of the regi trio)

Yeah, but the two previous pairs of remakes included legends from future and past generations (I think I mentioned this in the opening post). FrLg (Kanto (G I) remakes) had Deoxys (Gen III) and one of the Beast Trio depending on which starter you picked (Gen II). HgSs (Johto ( G II) remakes) had the Bird trio (gen I), the Eon Duo, the weather trio (Gen III) and a special event where one can get one of the creation trio (Gen IV).

So chances are we will see legendaries from generations before and after Hoenn's legends.

Last edited:

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Yvetal and Xerneas are not going to be in the game. Its a remake of a old game so it will have not have legendaries from gen 1,2,4,5 and 6 if we could hope for one i will be regigigas because its a part of the regi trio!

So? HGSS had the newer pokemon, last time I checked, they were remakes. And they had the newest mascot pokemon at the time.

Years
  • I think the Legendary Birds and the Legendary Dogs as well as their respective "masters". I also think the Tao Trio will appear too. They are also Pokemonfications of natural disasters. I actually think that Yvetal and Xerneas. I hope Manaphy is available in game. But it was meant to be a event only Pokemon, so it's highly doubted it will make and appearence. Regigigas is also a contender.

If Yvetal and Xerneas are in the games Yvetal can be somewhere in Mt. Pyre, or perhaps appear there if summoned by an item like "Black Wing" or something like that. Xerneas can be somewhere in Origin Cave. Zygarde can be in an area deep underground the fossil Maniac's house (in Emerald his digging led to the fossil we didn't choose, that can return too). Or perhaps have an event that's only triggered when one trades in Zygarde from a future game (if they think that ahead...heck maybe they'll have a Mega Zygarde in the code).

Years
  • I really don't have a thing for Legendarys, although they are the only reason why they are remaking this game for the 3ds. I hope i see alot of new things in this game, kinda like saying we are waiting a whole year for a game we already played, i want to see alot of new things in these remakes, Towns, Pokemon, Physics and longer story.

Years
  • I really don't have a thing for Legendarys, although they are the only reason why they are remaking this game for the 3ds. I hope i see alot of new things in this game, kinda like saying we are waiting a whole year for a game we already played, i want to see alot of new things in these remakes, Towns, Pokemon, Physics and longer story.

I don't think the legends are the only reason they're remaking Ruby and Sapphire.

Chances of new Pokemon are near Zero seeing how this is still the middle of Gen VI (or the end if they surprise us by not making 'Z' and go on ahead with Gen VII...doubt it though.)

Of the legends I'm hoping they won't have one of them is Victini, mostly because I want it in 'Z' to reference how the French gave America the Statue of Liberty.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • So? HGSS had the newer pokemon, last time I checked, they were remakes. And they had the newest mascot pokemon at the time.

i mean if they will add some legendaries from other gens they will add regigigas and mew since mew was in emerald and regigias is a part of the regi trio.

Pokémon Omega ruby and Alpha Sapphire is a remake of pokemon ruby and sapphire not a new game with the hoeen region

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years

i hope there will come towns since
    Pokéathlon was not in silver/gold but was in heart gold soul silver!

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
    Years
  • Yeah, but the two previous pairs of remakes included legends from future and past generations (I think I mentioned this in the opening post). FrLg (Kanto (G I) remakes) had Deoxys (Gen III) and one of the Beast Trio depending on which starter you picked (Gen II). HgSs (Johto ( G II) remakes) had the Bird trio (gen I), the Eon Duo, the weather trio (Gen III) and a special event where one can get one of the creation trio (Gen IV).

So chances are we will see legendaries from generations before and after Hoenn's legends.

We just have to hope for it.
    We dont know it yet
    but there will soon come updates about it :)

Years
  • I don't think the legends are the only reason they're remaking Ruby and Sapphire.

Chances of new Pokemon are near Zero seeing how this is still the middle of Gen VI (or the end if they surprise us by not making 'Z' and go on ahead with Gen VII...doubt it though.)

Of the legends I'm hoping they won't have one of them is Victini, mostly because I want it in 'Z' to reference how the French gave America the Statue of Liberty.
    All because i don't like legendarys does not mean ORAS remake is a bad thing, i think those two legendarys would look cool with the new graphics, but atleast make a big island off the map with new pokemon, league to beat, or something similar...something new. Would be more of a seller for they're franchise...and me not just buying the same thing..:pink_blankstare:

Last edited:
    Back