• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

Years
  • On one hand, I don't want them to go overboard and throw every known legendary into the game, but then again, why not? It would be a lot of fun to try and collect every single legendary in one game. They'd probably be relatively difficult to find or reach, so owning them all would be a nice accomplishment!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • On one hand, I don't want them to go overboard and throw every known legendary into the game, but then again, why not? It would be a lot of fun to try and collect every single legendary in one game. They'd probably be relatively difficult to find or reach, so owning them all would be a nice accomplishment!

I'm hoping they'll spread them out between them and 'Z'. Like most of the Sinnoh legends not available in Gen V being in ORAS as well as the Johto ones, meaning ORAS will have Gen II-IV legends. The Unova legend can be in 'Z' and maybe keep the Gen I legends from XY for 'Z' too so it'll have Gen I, Gen V-Gen VI legends.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I predict Diancie so maybe Yveltal and Xerneas as well. Possibly Zygrade. Volcanion and Hoopa could also be possible. I imagine Hoopa could be at Mt. Pyre after finishing certain events. Volcanion could be at the weather institute after certain events or at the volcano. Diancie could be located deep in meteor falls. I could also see Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landoras as roaming pokemon. Also I can see Ho-Oh and Lugia as in game events as well. If they were they would probably make new areas for them.

Years
  • I predict Diancie so maybe Yveltal and Xerneas as well. Possibly Zygrade. Volcanion and Hoopa could also be possible. I imagine Hoopa could be at Mt. Pyre after finishing certain events. Volcanion could be at the weather institute after certain events or at the volcano. Diancie could be located deep in meteor falls. I could also see Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landoras as roaming pokemon. Also I can see Ho-Oh and Lugia as in game events as well. If they were they would probably make new areas for them.

Diancie is confirmed to be an event in XY. They said that we'll need to trade it over to ORAS and will tell us how to get it's Mega stone later. So it would be redundant if they wanted to trade it over only for one to already be available in the game.

I can totally see the weather trio flying around. Perhaps the Devon scientist working on Dreams will give us the mirror (referencing the the Dream Radar), or it'll be available in Scorched slab (which is near the institute with only fortree and a small area in between) to reference the story of Amaterasu which the cave's rl counterpart is associated with.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am still hoping we get a Manaphy Egg or able to battle it. Manaphy hasn't had an event in years and I would love to have a updated Manaphy as I do not even know if mine is legit.

If we were to get a Manaphy, we could easily have a underwater battle with it or get the egg somewhere underwater like the old ship between Dewford and Slateport. Not to mention, this would be an awesome time to make it attainable in the main game, which I don't think it ever has. It would match the 9th movie very well.

Years
  • I am still hoping we get a Manaphy Egg or able to battle it. Manaphy hasn't had an event in years and I would love to have a updated Manaphy as I do not even know if mine is legit.

If we were to get a Manaphy, we could easily have a underwater battle with it or get the egg somewhere underwater like the old ship between Dewford and Slateport. Not to mention, this would be an awesome time to make it attainable in the main game, which I don't think it ever has. It would match the 9th movie very well.

Perhaps it could be in the Abandoned ship like you suggested. Perhaps those on the boat found it in the northern water (irc Phione eggs are produced in the southern waters and Manaphy eggs in the northern waters) and were going back to Hoenn but the ship had issues (maybe water Pokemon attacked it, to protect Manaphy).

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • I think these should make an appearence. (Excluding the ones available in R/S/E WITHOUT event.)
    Mew, Beast Trio, Ho-Oh and Lugia, Celebi (Remember guys. If any of you hacked R/S/E you would remember that there was an unused Celebi sprite.), Jirachi and Deoxys, Regigigas, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cressellia, Lake Trio (They're called the Lake Trio. Hoenn has plenty of water.), Kami Trio, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyrum and finally, Volcanion. Volcanion is dual Fire/Water, so they could probably make it so the player can balance the natural disaster before Rayquaza arrives!

Years
  • I think these should make an appearence. (Excluding the ones available in R/S/E WITHOUT event.)
    Mew, Beast Trio, Ho-Oh and Lugia, Celebi (Remember guys. If any of you hacked R/S/E you would remember that there was an unused Celebi sprite.), Jirachi and Deoxys, Regigigas, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cressellia, Lake Trio (They're called the Lake Trio. Hoenn has plenty of water.), Kami Trio, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyrum and finally, Volcanion. Volcanion is dual Fire/Water, so they could probably make it so the player can balance the natural disaster before Rayquaza arrives!

I doubt a foreign legendary will play a role in the game in the main story.

I see the Gen I-II legends, the creation trio, Shaymin and the Kami trio. Not sure if they'll have the Lake trio, Moon Duo, or the Tao trio as they were available last generation (though HgSs and Platinum together made all the Hoenn legendaries (along with Gen I-II, and of course IV) available for Gen IV. Hopefully XY, ORAS, and Z (or X2Y2) will have them all counting event legendaries)
    Btw since Jiranchi and Deoxys are Hoenn legendaries they'll likely have events anyways just like how Celebi had one for HgSs (unless they pull a Mew (FrLg style) and have them appear in Z or X2Y2 like how Mew was in Emerald).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I do hope they explain that better. There was something written about Regigigas and how the people of Hoenn moved it and used the Regi as keys. It would be nice to get a new form of Regigigas. Regigigas was originally was apart of Kyogre and Ground as the move of continents or something like that. So I am almost 100% sure Regigigas will show up.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think that the Unova legends could be included in OR/AS (at least Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem).

I also think the addition of Regigigas in B2/W2 was the best way of explaining the legend, as it will not appear unless the other three Regis are brought into the Ruins.

Years
  • I think that the Unova legends could be included in OR/AS (at least Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem).

I also think the addition of Regigigas in B2/W2 was the best way of explaining the legend, as it will not appear unless the other three Regis are brought into the Ruins.
    DPP also required the three Regis to be obtained to get them.
    Since we know thanks to Regigigas being in Sinnoh that the Hoennians had contact with Sinnohians perhaps the creation trio will be in the game. Now that I say this I think that perhaps the Tao trio won't be in these games but in the third version or sequels to XY seeing how Kalos and Unova are connected somehow.

@ Salamence yes, there were (in HgSS) if you had the event Arceus you could get either Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • DPP also required the three Regis to be obtained to get them.
    Since we know thanks to Regigigas being in Sinnoh that the Hoennians had contact with Sinnohians perhaps the creation trio will be in the game. Now that I say this I think that perhaps the Tao trio won't be in these games but in the third version or sequels to XY seeing how Kalos and Unova are connected somehow.

I'm aware of that, but I didn't want to repeat what FlamebirdXZ said about Regigigas being plunked into the Snowpoint Temple without some sort of story backing it up.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Besides Regigigas, I could easily see Heatran, as a resident of Mt. Pyre, the Lake trio, on separate islands from the ocean side, and the Kami trio, with Tornadus and Thundurus as version exclusives, fitting into the Hoenn region.

Years
  • Besides Regigigas, I could easily see Heatran, as a resident of Mt. Pyre, the Lake trio, on separate islands from the ocean side, and the Kami trio, with Tornadus and Thundurus as version exclusives, fitting into the Hoenn region.

Perhaps the lake trio will be added to the barren islands that appear to have large lakes on them. I wonder where they'll put Landorus...maybe it could be found in the desert after one brings the two with them? Or maybe the Berry Master's home?

Back