• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    Hack Names: Well...
    Pokemon Orange/Indigo: Set I
    Pokemon Garnet/Amethyst: Set II
    Pokemon Peridot/Topaz Set: III
    Pokemon Staligmite/Staligtite: Set IV

Hacks off: Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information:
    Each set of hacks has a different region. There are more then just Pokemon Exclusives to each version, there are many.
    e.g. One will have a fire based gym, the other one in set will have a water. Items will be placed at different locations, different houses will be open, some different graphics but not many

Pokemon:
    The first 2 sets have the first 251 pokemon avaliable, the 3rd set has an additional 50 from the 3rd generation and the 4th set an 20 more from the 3rd generation.

Finished:
    All at about 0.0001%. Some have slightly more but thats the average

Current Team: ...myself.

Your Hacking Skills: I'll be frank, I know nothing at all. I know how it works..I think but I can't execute it.

What is Needed: Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Music hackers, basically everything.

Additional Contact Possibilities: [email protected] or
    [email protected].
    The former is my msn.

Additional Information: I have basically draughts for most things, I just need people to burst them forward. I would like to do all 4 sets of games but I won't get ahead of myself. One set at a time.

Um I already the name on Set II Garnet

Hack Name: Pokemon Garnet Version/Opal Version

Hack of: Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack: An all-new pokemon game 1
    150 new pokemon
    new Items
    New Characters
    New Region

Finished %: 5
    Current Team: Team Aeon Project Corp.

Your Hacking skills: Mapper and Spriter
    What is needed: A scripter, a mapper, and spriter someone to help me with changing badges and someone to make sprites

Additional Contact possiblities: MSN--[email protected]

Additional Information: visit my team forum
    z11.invisionfree.com/Team_Aeon

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    i also wanted to do a Yellow Remake.

but i cant find out how to make Pikachu appear//follow you. -__-
    To make pikachu follow you you need to know how to ASM hack or a VERY advanced Scripter.
    Code:
    My Turn Now.
    Hack Name: POKEMON ERUPTION: The Birth of ETAI

Hack of: POKEMON LEAFGREEN, POKEMON GOLD

Additional Information about the Hack: THERE MIGHT BE TWO HACKS. ONE FOR GOLD AND ONE FOR LEAFGREEN. IT DEPENDS ON WHICH ONE WE GET THE MOST HELP FROM.

Finished %:2[I've Repointed some maps in Leafgreen(3) and made new maps too.]

Current Team: TEAM REENAGE(Members are in my signature)
    My Hacking skills: MAPPING(VERY GOOD), TEXTING

What is needed: PALETTE EDITOR, SCRIPTER, SPRITER, TITLE SCREEN EDITOR, STORYLINER/IDEA GIVER, CUSTOM TILE INSERTER.

Additional Contact possiblities: MY E-MAIL'S: [email protected], [email protected]

Additional Information: ya'll can come to my forums at https://z11.invisionfree.com/POKEMON_ERUPTION/index.php?act=idx, or on my site at Http://Freewebs.com/cooley833 post in guestbook or on the Forums

Xtrude

Gamer
    Years
    Pokemon Australia - Scripter, Sprite-er needed!

!Hack Name: Pokemon Australia

!Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: I decided to do this because i thought people in america and stuff know nothing about what australia is really about, so it will be based on new south wales which is a state (or province for you canadians) in australia that i live in.

!Finished %: 1.5%

!Current Team: - Recess + Mapper, Text Editor, Trainer Editor, Platelet and attack editor
    - Joelza - Assistant Mapper, Beta Tester
    - [SCRIPTER POSITION NEEDED]
    - [SPRITER POSITION NEEDED]

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Text Editing, Trainer Editing, Platelet Editing, stat editing and attack editing

!What is needed: Good scripter, good sprite editor (pokemon sprites and overworld sprites).

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information: Well none.........

Years
    yeah...i need someone who can do warps.

in my major hack project (see above),
    im making a gym similar to Morty's Gym (the black floor that warps you back). i placed all the warps in the right place, but they dont work when i step on them...help? i think it has something to do with the Re-Point, cause im not all advanced like that -__-

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Hack Name: ???

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack:It's gonna have a sequel.

!Finished %: 0

!Current Team:Me

!Your Hacking skills: Really good mapper and decent scripter.

!What is needed:I need a spriter and a tile maker and inserter. Also Someone to do the music.

Additional Information:Please join me.

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Chaos Requiem

!Hack of: Leaf Green

!Finished %: 1%

!Current Team: Celebi_XD

!Your Hacking skills: Very basic hacking

!What is needed: somone to inseret d/p starter sprites

!Additional Contact possibilities: Pm me

Additional Information: pm me for details

Hack Name: Pokemon: Dark Requiem

Hack of: Fire red

Additional Information: The hack wil have the diamon/perl starters and fr/lg g/s/c pokemon catchable...

Finished %: 0

Current Team: Me and Celebi_XD

My Hacking skills: Mapping experience, and some scripting experience

What is needed: Somone to insert the D/P starters+evolutions and back pics into a blank fire red rom. Also, somone to insert all of the new d/p evolutions and preevolutions of old pokemon+backpics. Examples- Leafeon, Magmorar, Glaceon, Porygon Z, Munchlax ect.

Contact possibilities: PM me for details

Last edited by a moderator:

Fellest Revolution

I am everywhere and nowhere!
    Years
    !Hack Name: Jirachi Effect (Although still in decision)

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: I've barely start!

!Finished %: Redevelopment of one map?

!Current Team: Me, myself and I :P

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Sprites, Warps, and Ideaing :P

!What is needed: I need to know about scripting in laments terms 'cause I'm a complete NOOB at it! HELP! Starting from the truck ride at the beginning 'cause I want to do a small dialoge with the main character having a dream about a door!

Additional Information: I like Shiny Gold. To be sensible: When I say scripting, this means I don't want, or need, someone to do the scripting, just to teach me how to do simple talking, events and how to save the document!

Last edited:

Yellow Magikoopa

Doin' the electric slide
    Years
    Hack Name: (Doesn't have one yet... D:)

Hack of: Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack:

Finished %: Only like 1 or 2%... >_>

Current Team: Me, SerenadeDS, and Necrod.

Your Hacking skills: I'm a pretty good mapper. I can also think up location themes and names, as well as trainers and their pokemon.

What is needed: a good scripter, and a spriter would be good, too. Also a few additional idea people.

In terms of materials...

A few ripped songs from DP and Zelda: the minish cap. Well, I only need the cemetery overworld theme from the Minish Cap, but still... >_>

Some custom sprites.

Additional Contact possiblities: MSN messenger: [email protected]

Additional Information: The main evil team's going to be Team Draco, a dragon team, and the main legendary is going to be Deoxys. He deserves a chance in the spotlight.

Also, I have some locations and all the gym leaders planned. PM for further info.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2007
    !Hack Name:Pokemon blood Red

!Hack of:Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:you wake Up In your Room Wondering Where your mom Is you go Down Stairs There is a note on the table It Reads: If you want your Mom back deliver 3 extremely Rare Pokemon To Team rocket While Doing so You Decide to train your friend Chimecho, the pokemon that saved your Life from a Stray Linoone, in a Gym After Beating the Gym you get 1 extremely rare pokemon of the type of gym you had beat it is up to you to get all of them And Discover which ones Team Rocket Want Unfortunately They Want The Big 5's Pokemon the Big 5 Are the Toughest meanest Trainers around you will have to travel around the world To find and deystroy them to take their legendarys Nearly Hitting criminality yourself you realise that This Is Just the Beginning Of something huge....
    YAY for Cliffhangers

!Finished %:00

!Current Team:Not got one BUT I am Hoping to recruit some people here thats why i posted :3

!Your Hacking skills:Mapping mainly And some very basic scipting

!What is needed:Another Few Mappers,Good scripters and title Screen Editor
    (I ain't letting out what the big secret is in the game but you will find it)

!Additional Contact possiblities:Hmm... email and PM me I am On quite often

Additional Information:please if your interested sign up i dont want to let my idea go to waste :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Hack Name: Pokémon Crystal Advance

Hack of: Pokémon Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: I would like to do a complete overhaul of Pokemon Emerald and do about a 90% clone of Crystal, but I'd like to make it so that only the Johto Pokemon can be caught in Johto, and only the Kanto Pokemon can be caught in Kanto...however...adding the Orange Islands in crossed my mind...

!Finished %: 0.01% all I've done is change the starter pokemon and rival pokemon

!Current Team: me :(

!Your Hacking skills: close to none, but I'm a quick learner

!What is needed: Hex editor, Spriter, ...everything

!Additional Contact possiblities: my aim is andrewlanski, my yahoo is darkness10210, my msn is [email protected]

Additional Information: This idea has been on my mind since I played Shiny Gold version, and I'd really like for this to not flop.

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Royal

!Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Changing almost all of the Pokemon on the game.

!Finished %: 15%

!Current Team: Me and my sister. :/

!Your Hacking skills: Pokemon Editing , Text Editing , Overworld( I think).

!What is needed: Pokemon Editing (needs to look good , not worms or lazy stuff) , Text Editing , Overworld Editing , and Maps.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Add me (I don't check my email) on MSN : [email protected] or add my sister : [email protected](Not recommended) .

Additional Information: Also , good Pokedex editing wood be good! :D And , also be creative with the Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Hack Name: Pokémon Crystal Advance

Hack of: Pokémon Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: I would like to do a complete overhaul of Pokemon Emerald and do about a 90% clone of Crystal, but I'd like to make it so that only the Johto Pokemon can be caught in Johto, and only the Kanto Pokemon can be caught in Kanto...however...adding the Orange Islands in crossed my mind...

!Finished %: 0.01% all I've done is change the starter pokemon and rival pokemon

!Current Team: me :(

!Your Hacking skills: close to none, but I'm a quick learner

!What is needed: Hex editor, Spriter, ...everything

!Additional Contact possiblities: my aim is andrewlanski, my yahoo is darkness10210, my msn is [email protected]

Additional Information: This idea has been on my mind since I played Shiny Gold version, and I'd really like for this to not flop.

Well if anyone doesn't want to help me with the project, then is there anyway someone can get me a good script editor or a complete emerald.ini file?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nope no luck.

Well heres my hack:

Name: Pokemon Chaos requime

Hack of: Pokemon FR

Progress: 2% two maps are done

Current team: Me, Darke Hawke, Johnyclett, psyduckmaniac, Necrod

What i need: a very talented scripter

Knox

I dont know what to say
    Years
    !Hack name: Pokemon Ice Age
    !Hack of:Pokemon FireRed
    !addintional info about the hack:none
    !progress: 0%
    !current team:Me
    !your hacking skills:Mapping and basic scripting
    !what I need:a title screen editor, scripter, mapper, someone to make tiles, OW editor, spriters.
    !additional contact possibilites:my Hotmail is [email protected]
    I prefer PM's though
    !additional info:I need all the help I can get on this hack to make it successful so if you can help please join.
    And I need as many of these postions as I can get

Last edited:

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon Spade

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: none

Finished %: %4

Current Team: Me

Your Hacking skills: Beginning Mapping, Beginning Scripting, some spriting.

What is needed: A Spriter

Additional Contact possiblities: none

Additional Information: they need to be able to work from scratch or with concept art.

Last edited:

TheLilacNinetales

The Lilac Ninetales
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon Lilac or Lilac Legends (Which do you think sounds better?)

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: It has only just started and I am a noob . . .

Finished %: 0%

Your Hacking skills: Basic Mapping, Name Changing, Pokemon Amping, not much really.

What is needed: Errm... i think i can learn most of it but i really need A Scripter, A Hex Editor, A Title Screen Changer and A spriter (Who will need to be able to work from my concept art)

Additional Contact possiblities: My MSN: [email protected]

Additional Information: None.

Last edited:

blaze23

Pokemon Genuis,Hacker
    Years
    Hack name: Pokemoon Eon xd
    Hack of:Fire Red
    Additional Information about the Hack:Ihad just started im a noob
    Finished %5
    Current Team: me
    Your hacking skills: al=noob
    What is needed: every tool
    Additional contact possibilities:Aol [email protected]
    Additional information:none

knoxontholos

Father of All and Nothing
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon: AquaBlue

Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: Just a simple hack, my first one, not much new being added, but alot being changed.

Finished %: 1.5%

Your Hacking skills: Very little beyond the tools i have.

What is needed: I need some scripts put in/edited (about 4) and possibly some help with the title screen.

Additional Contact possiblities: Either PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject "Hack Help"

Additional Information: I tried the scripting myself, but my computer went wack when I tried to place the scripts in the rom. I also tried the title screen editing but the process was to confusing for me to handle :P. After contacting me, I will tell you the exact specific of what I wish to be done and send you the gba file. Once the rom is complete, I'll place your name in the credits for helping me (once i figure out how to edit those).

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Sharma

!Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: It's based on an RPG that I go on. I'm trying to make the RPG on a ROM, but I can't do it alone.

!Finished %: 0%. I had to delete it and the backup because they weren't working.

!Current Team: None, just me

!Your Hacking skills: I know how to Map on advanced map, add people on advanced map, edit text with Advanced Text, and I know a little bit about scripting, but it's too hard for me. Plus my computer can't script.

!What is needed: A region map, a LOT of scripts, a sprite editor, and a pokedex editor (for editing out the missingno.s and putting in different pokemon.

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me, Email me at [email protected] or IM me at [email protected]

Additional Information: I tried to script but it doesn't work. I tried to create warps, but I failed. The maps I created for the warp screwed up. When you entered the house, you came down the stairs of the house. When you go up the stairs, you enter halfway through the room. When you go down the stairs, you go infront of the entrance. When you exit the house, you go halfway through the route. And the maps I inserted in the route were all glitched up and I don't know why. I also tried to edit the text, but a bunch of random letters came up and text was randomly going everywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back