• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Jade Adventures

!Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: New sprites, some D/P Pokemon, gym leaders
    and all those are just for training (but you must battle them). Thousands of side quests (those EVIL FORCES, rivals, u name them.) and legendaries! ALL legendaries! oh yes, and Lucario and Riolu. The most important of all.

!Finished %: 0% so far

!Current Team: none

!Your Hacking skills: mapping (well, very basic mapping, but if someone gave me
    a draft or something, I COULD make it.)

!What is needed: scripter, spriter, storyliner, (i made a basic draft of the story, but I still need more DETAILS.) well, everything, specifically.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Email me: [email protected] if you are interested AND if you are one of my team.

Additional Information: Anyone who contacts me can have a look at my storyline.
    Oh yeah, if you don't really like it, u can quit. No hard feelings, friends.

Last edited:

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    !Hack Name: Pokemon FireStone

!Hack of: Leafgreen

Additional Information about the Hack: Takes place in Kanto, and the main character is from pallet, but the rival is from Viridian, so the rival won't be present in the lab at all. Blue is the new prof...oak has disappeared (part of plot) and so blue takes his place. None of the old gyms are the same, they will have different pokes and people mostly. The Gym Leaders are Brocks brother, Bill from the cape, SS Anne Captain, Agatha and Mr. Fuji, Will (GS E4), Brock at Cinnibar and two new leaders ive created. The climate will be a little different, and pokes from Hoenn and Jhoto will be present.

Along with being a trainer, the main plot focuses around finding professor oak and Mewtwo, which you will learn if you join the team. The plot will be the best thing in this game, and Im excited to make it.

!Finished %: 1% maybe? I edited the starters, changed oak to Blue, and erased the rival from pallet town.

!Current Team: JDJ (Me)

!Your Hacking skills: Use of A-Text, A-Map, A-Starter and starting to learn pokescript, basic spriting and I am a great team manager.

!What is needed: Scripter, Mapper, Hex, Someone to text the game once the events are set, and someone to add in the legend events, as well. Basically a whole team.

!Additional Contact possiblities: email at [email protected]

Additional Information: I would really appreciate any help that I could get with this, as its a good size project, and I can't do it by myself. I would appreciate a PM or an Email.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2008
    new game comming up

Pokemon: The New Age
    this game is going to be high teck and everything!
    hacked from:pokemon leaf green
    need alot of help!

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon Glimmering Gold

Hack of Pokemon Firered

Additional Information about the Hack:A remake of Gold but instead of going to Kanto you go to Sinnoh

Finished %: All Of Johto (except for ALL scripts)Plus:I've just finished Sinnoh!

Current Team:My self

Your Hacking skills:I can only change maps movement permissions warps and text

What is needed:a scripter

Additional Contact possiblities: sorry,none

Additional Information:I need someone to make all gold scripts

i have decided to cancel the hack due to the fact i want to finish my hacks Pokemon Zeyphre and PMD destiny time bomb

goodbye pokemon glimmering gold

visitor message me with your email and ill send you the patch if you want to finish this hack for me (just make sure i get credit)

Last edited:

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    Hack Name: Pokemon Gamma
    Hack of: Pokemon Emerald
    Additional Information about the Hack: Used with Kyledove tiles
    Finished %: ~1%
    Current Team: Me
    Your Hacking skills: Mapping, planning
    What is needed: Spriting, Scripting, and text-editing
    Additional Contact possiblities: PM, e-mail, and Skype (Hardharkoopa)

Alec_

Years
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Sinnoh Diamond(US)(EU)(JP)

!Hack of:Pokemon Ruby (us)(eu)(jp)

Additional Information about the Hack:It has all the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon and Diamond and pearl heroes and Diamond and pearl Graphics

!Finished %: 100%

!Current Team:Me..But the tiles i use is from Green Charizard Gee Thanks =)

!Your Hacking skills:Everything except Tiles Changing

!What is needed:None Cause my hack is like a real Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

!Additional Contact possiblities: If you want to make it better then contact me [email protected]/Gmail.com

Additional Information:I Just want to join to my hack is the expert one like Green Charizard!!
    I'll Release the Beta.1 in May 29 and the Full Beta on June 24!!!! Hope you like it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    !Hack Name: Pokemon Jade Version

!Hack of:Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack:New region, new gyms, more leaders, might put orange islands in as the sevvi islands

!Finished %:0.0

!Current Team:Me (ideas, maps), dog11561 (pallette)

!Your Hacking skills:Growing everyday

!What is needed:Help with scripting

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me or email me at: [email protected]

Additional Information: I do not know how to make warps, events, ect. on Advance map

Last edited:

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    name: Pokemon Lava
    hack of: Pokemon Ruby
    info: Similar to ruby, but more stuff to do(quests,a lot more stuff to do after elite 4) and you would have to stop a new teams reign over a new region.
    percent done: 5%?
    current team: Me, so far
    hacking skills: Uh, i can change starters and the map, sort of, and i CAN'T SCRIPT!!!
    needed: scripters who can teach me to script and a way to change world map, title screen, and A LOT OF OTHER MAJOR THINGS!!!
    or PM me

PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINKS FOR TITLE SCREEN CHANGERS AND PLEASE HELP ME WITH SCRIPTING!!!

Thank You

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back