• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-Legendary worthy of Legendary status!

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Arcanine, because of coarse, it's classified as the "Legendary Pokémon" and because of this:

Non-Legendary worthy of Legendary status!

When I first saw this in the episode I assumed that the 3 bird like Pokémon were the 3 legendary birds of Kanto, whilst the one on the bottom right I thought looked like Arcanine. This might be an Easter egg that they put in that maybe Arcanine was to be part of the trio to become a quad? That is a question for another topic, but it's part of the reason why I think Arcanine should be, and maybe was at one point, a legendary :)

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
    I can imagine Relicanth being a fish legendary, just bc of the looks. Frillish also by the looks. Elgyem alien legendary maybe ...

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I can imagine Relicanth being a fish legendary, just bc of the looks. Frillish also by the looks. Elgyem alien legendary maybe ...
    I'll have to agree on Relicanth, it should have been a Legendary, coz its Pokedex entry says that it has existed for over a 100 million years, without changing form & would have been believed to be extinct, if it had not been discovered during deep-sea explorations.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    I'm really not sure. I'd opt for Mienshao, specifically because it has Regenerator as a standard ability and not a hidden one. I also think that AZ's Floette should get a mention here. It's the only 'Legendary' or special Pokémon that is in the actual games, but not distributed. Such a shame. I'd really like having one...

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
    Years
    I'm going to say Rotom. And here's why.
    1) When encountered, the legendary theme plays.
    2) In a randomizer (4th gen and up) (if selected), there is a chance for a legendary to be replaced with Rotom.

See, I have to agree with you there. When I first discovered Rotom, this was when I was quite a bit younger, I sincerely thought it was a legendary. And I pretty much questioned my entire existence when I found out it wasn't.

Back