• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-stopable creation of GOD pokemon

ivanedu

exxpierienced /master trainer
Years
  • dont you think its about time they stop the pokemon creation I mean first lugia , zapdos, moltres and artiuno .. then mew came the one an only scientifics created mew-two the only one and only then entei, suicune,raiku the god dogs ,, i call them .....then dialga came up god of pokemon then palkia gobernor of pokemon and then darkray god of darkness then aceus the creator of pokemon...ok you may think well its for the younglingstht admire pokemon yhea well whats next claxuxoc the creator of the unierse of pokemon then warsonins the father of clauxoxoc... welll seriously what do you think is it stop time or is it time for a new generation or a new story

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Um, so you're saying that we need to chill out with the ridiculous amounts of god/creator pokemon? Hell YES! I mean, even modern religion isn'tthis complicated. I think that they should keep doing leendaries, obviously, but they should stop making pokemon who created the earth. Things like Mewtwo would work well.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Pokemon like Deoxys and Mewtwo...sure :) (Even though they are not too cute... :3)

But now they actually HAVE a God Pokemon, I'm sure they are going to have a hard time thinking of ideas for new pokemon :\ Honestly, I think Arceus was a bad idea (its a goat for Petes (I like Pete :D) sake! Also, i think bringing religion into Pokemon was also a bad idea. :( Honestly, bringing Arceus only caused the mass outbreak of 'Who Came First: Mew or Arceus' debates :\

I hope next generation has better ideas for Pokemon (no Bidoof's or Probopass'...please! :() and no more Gods. Seriouly, legendaries dont have to have 'Created the sea' or 'Created the Earth' or even It 'Created Everything!!!111' :\

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • ... *google translator*

What they need is fresher and more original concepts for the legendaries. Mewtwo had a nice history behind it.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Mewtwo would of been perfect to be the only Legendary but no, They come with God Pokemon and next would probelly be Holy Pokemon and Hell Pokemon.

They really need to choose the real God Pokemon because Arceus isn't really that good. xD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • UGH my eyes bled i did not understand anything. Anyway lol arceus isnt a god its a fan thing actually its the alpha or first pokemon and you guys TAKE it as the god just cause of the alpha. About the other legends they arent creators but protectors and such. I mean lugia would be the king of the sea and ho-oh would be the protector of the dogs and a phoinex. For the kanto legends all they are are elemental rare birds. For the ones in hoenn they are creators. Groudon the land kyogre the sea and rayquza the land. Again in sinnoh you have protectors as dialge protects time plakia space and giratina the other dimension. For the regis they are man made and thus legendary as only 1 of each was made and for gigas well he is the result of that. For darkrai and cresselia you got there either the creator/protectors of dreams and nightmares. Otherwise all the other legends are just well there. So no we dont have always creators. Just protectors. And you have things mixed up. Where the hell did you get the dogs of jhoto as god dogs and dialga as god of pokemon and palkia as the governor?

Snipe Fire

TheFlamer
    Years
  • God pokemon? I didn't even know there were god pokemon. So god pokemon rule the world and created everything right? And legendaries are just hard to find, am I correct? Aren't people supposed to train and catch the pokemon, not the pokemon create the humans? This is getting too complex. Just make legendary pokemon rare, hard to find, and strong. No need for pokemon to be stronger than us. XD

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
  • omigosh this remind me of $oopah Nintendoh xDD
    Lucas: Okay let's see here we got time and space, every human emotion, every natural element, life and death...What do we go for next?
    Dawn: Only one place left to go..we go for god!!
    Lucas: No wait...we got that one too.

8 DD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah I think they should stop for a while with the whole creator god pokemon things, and go back to how they had it for awhile...OR create a really cool pokemon game twisting all the legendary pokemon into the storyline that would be really cool...

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Everything that Quick_Kid said. If they're going to keep creating God Pokémon and Pokémon that control Thunder/Fire/People/Whatever, then they need to start weaving the mythology into the game storylines.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • It is stupid to be honest, Personally I still think Mewtwo is the strongest Pokémon, It'd kick most of the others bums :D

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • A majority of the Legendaries aren't 'God' Pokemon. Most are simply Legendary because they are one-of-a-kind or are protectors of a certain element, or other object.

Legendaries:
    Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres: Elemental Birds; 'Trophies' as said by the antagonist of Pokemon: 2000

Mewtwo: Mew Clone

Mew: Parent to all Pokemon not made by man, or directly related to Arceus.

Lugia: Protector of the Seas

Suicune, Raikou, and Entei: Representations of the North, East, and Western Winds; Reincarnations of three unknown Pokemon

Ho-Oh: Representation of the rainbow

Celebi: Guardian of Time

Regirock, Regice, and Registeel: Man-Made Golems

Latias and Latios: Mirage Dragons; Soul Dew Protectors

Kyogre: Creator of the Seas

Groudon: Creator of Land

Rayquaza: Creator of the Skies

Jirachi: Representation of a Shooting Star; Representation of a Dijinn(Genie)

Deoxys: Pokemon from Outerspace

Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit: Representations of Knowledge, Willpower, and Emotion; Spawn of Arceus

Dialga: Creator of Time

Palkia: Creator of Space

Giratina: Creator of Dimensions

Manaphy: Child of the Seas; Has power to control Water-Type Pokemon

Phione: Offspring of Manaphy

Heatran: Representation of Volcanos

Darkrai: Representation of Nightmares and Shadows

Cresselia: Representation of the Cresent Moon and Good Dreams

Shaymin: Bringer of Spring; Creates fields of flowers

Regigigas: Representation of Contential Shift

Arceus: Creator of 'Life'.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Eh... Heatran isn't really the representation of volcano, just the 'last' of its species.

Zamith

The well-known trainer (not)
    Years
  • And Giratina isn't exactly the "creator of dimensions"... Platinun's Pokedéx says clearly: "It was banished for its violence. It silently gazed upon the old world from the Distorion World".
    Pokémon is becoming almost biblical and losing focus completely. In the first games, they were concieved as "animals", as pets... you find them, you capture them, you train them... but now things don't make much of a sense. Pokémon created the universe... Pokémon granted the universe with LIFE.... they made US... they gave us intelligence and will power... and now..... we capture all of them to the sake of our own happiness.

I mean...
    what the heck?
    There IS indeed too many pokegods. I don't have absolutely anything against the legendaries in the first two generations... they were only... special pokémon. Rare pokémon.

But not all is lost...
    Latias and Latios were not exactly bad ideas or extreme ideas. They are able of creating mirages... ok, no big deal... psychic power were already common in the Pokemon World. So, if Nintendo could keep be satisfied with the deities already and kept with this kind of legendary... I believe things would turn out just fine.

(And let's not get started with overpowered abilities, like Luxray being able to see through anything. If ANY police officer ever gets one of those... it's just the end of any evil organization.)

Bigboy

15 degrees off cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012

They really need to choose the real God Pokemon because Arceus isn't really that good. xD

Real God pokemon? Heck no. Pokemon themselves don't believe in gods....they believe in the great pokemon Big Bang theory. I like being random....

Anyway, this is the most confusing topic on there. But I think I know the perfect legendary...Hotopoto.

Yes hotopoto... the god pokemon that ended the creation of god pokemon. Thus when it was born it stopped all god pokemon from being made but destroyed itself, because it considered itself a new god pokemon. Thus why nobody knew it existed.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • If they really wanted a God Pokemon, Game Freak would put Chuck Norris in Platinum.

But yeah, I agree with you all entirely. Too many Pokegods. It seems as is mankind is putting itself in the perfect position for these Pokegods to use their powers to wipe us off the face of the pokemon world. I also find it odd that you can catch Arceus in a Pokeball.

Dawn: "What Pokemon is that?"
    Lucas: "IT'S GOD."

The fact that you can capture and control God is a little wacko IMHO.

And wasn't Suicune the representation of the North Wind?... AKA Boreas from Greek Myth. Or was it Roman? I can't remember, they're very similar anyhow...

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Shaymin: Bringer of Spring; Creates fields of flowers

Sheimi seem more like the embodiment of gratitude. Blessing ones whom give thanks to nature.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What is this abundance of misspellings?! AAAAAAAAAH!!!

I will answer with discretion. Arceus will hopefully be the last "Godly" figure, and the rest will plainly be guardians.

I hope...

Eewww, eww....

Back