• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noob Here!

Years
  • Hey guys! I'm obviously new here. I've been playing Pokemon since I was really little, but I stopped for a while because my brother used to harass me. Recently I started playing again (I'm 16 now) but a LOT has changed since I was little, haha. So anyway I pretty much came here for advice and stuff. I have a feeling I'll like this place. :D

Years
  • Hey guys! I'm obviously new here. I've been playing Pokemon since I was really little, but I stopped for a while because my brother used to harass me. Recently I started playing again (I'm 16 now) but a LOT has changed since I was little, haha. So anyway I pretty much came here for advice and stuff. I have a feeling I'll like this place. :D

Hi Mandy, I am Hikari.

Just like you, I grew up with Pokemon. My first game was Ruby, which I managed to accomplish with a very weak, redundant team.

I have also played Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black. I love the 5th Generation especially.

And I'm so sorry you got bullied over your Pokemon interest, people often act weird around my Pokemon interest (I'm 19 now).

I remember watching the anime when I was just 7, and I still do.

So, any sections you favor? I love Other Trivia & Pokemon Trivia cos I love having some fun... and I tend to laugh out loud.

I love memes, comedy, anything funny!

If you need help settling in, send me a friend request or shout a VM out to me on my profile. I'm a very friendly user.

Also, don't forget to read the rules or contact any moderators/admins. And never, ever advertise... cos I totally hate adbots.

You'll have a fun time here and we will meet again...

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome. It is a bit of an acquired taste for a pasttime, perhaps...many just say it sucks because they're jealous Pikachu was such a success. I "was" one of those people. Then I played a couple of ROMs and decided, "Hmm, there's something to this after all". Kinda like an RPG except that you have a character in the game and can change your party.

Cyclone

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Mandy, I'm Andy! (I'm also a sucker for a good rhyme, don't mind me).

I have a feeling you're right! It sucks that your brother harassed you for playing Pokemon (kids can be cruel) but I'm glad you're back into the swing of things now because Pokemon is awesome! I started playing when I was 8 or so and I've never stopped since :D

I'm sure you'll get all the advice you need, and you'll make some friends along the way! So I hope you enjoy it here as much as you think you will :D See you around!

Years
  • hi, i'm new here too there's nothing wrong with playing pokemon with your age, it's not like pokemon games make you childish... they're just fun :d

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • What can you do? Em' Haters gonna Hate :) It's what you like and you shouldn't be ashamed of it! All of us (Mostly) came to this site for the same reason, Pokemon. Sure i've had breaks from Pokemon but i ALWAYS come back :) Anyways welcome to PC! There's always something interesting to read on PC, sometimes you even have to use dig and really get into it. See ya around ;)

Years
  • I hope ur bro was just giving you a hard time.. if not, soo uncool. There's nothing wrong with playing pokemon. I bet he thinks MW3 is the best game ever ;] Anywho, hope you find what you're looking for and have a fun/enjoyable time! :D

Back