• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

noobie poke!

myster E

god of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    I'm new and I love pokemon I've beat all the regions at least 3 times but I've never been to this site before now I did start a challenge though the one in each challenge

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Wow. That was quite a read. :D
    Welcome to PC! You beat each Region three times? That's kind of awesome. I Never got around to beating one Region more then twice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard! It's great to see ya join this amazing community! :3 I see you found your challenge at the Challenges forum! Some challenges are easy, and some are hard. But I'm pretty sure you'll get through it! Also, you beat all of the regions three times, including the Unova region? That's quite amazing. Well, I've beaten the Johto region about...7 times? Due to the fact that I love the region so much. xD

Well, anyways, hope PC is treating ya well. I'm always available if you have any questions, as well as my partner Hiidoran. :3 Make sure you read the rules, and I'll see ya around! :) Have fuuun, and good luck on your current challenge!

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Beat 3 times?That must have been hard to do specially in Johto ^^
    Anyways read the rules and have fun ^^

Back