• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Noobie question.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I dont believe theres a limit to how many Pokéruses you can have , and Im sure that you can breed it too desu~ So I dont think theres anything fishy going on here...

Maybe you're just really, really lucky! ^_^

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If you breed Pokemon with Pokerus,it probably transfers through.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Wait, are we saying that the same Mudkip caught the Pokérus desu~? ..again? 'Cause that's not possible because Pokémon build an immunity to it once 3 days pass.

But when you say "I already have it" that just means you had another Pokémon with Pokérus right?

Remember me Grant? =D

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    A breeding Pokémon doesnt have to be infected to get a baby with Pokérus, just like you can breed a shiny from non-shiny parents desu~ Its completely random. So I guess your luck died down by then xD

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    did the mother/father have it cause that's what happened w/ my brother. A parent had pokerus so when he checked the egg to see if it was close to hatching and the egg had the pokerus symbol on it and when it hatched the baby had pokerus

wilfred888

ShadowElite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    If you dont keep it in the PC,It will still have PKRS,only that it wont spread.

Back