• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nor Rain or Shine~

Altair1

Willpower
Years
  • I love the heat. I just feel so mobile and loose in it, I prefer really hot weather. That being said, I absolutely despise the cold!

Whisbii

→ Persistence
    Years
  • I live in Southern California and for the past 4-5 months it has been in the hundreds just about every day. Every year for at least, I want to say seven to eight months the weather is 90 - 107 degrees Fahrenheit. Near 40 degrees Celsius. I hate the heat, it is sticky, gross and unbearable. How do people find this weather enjoyable and relaxing? Anyways, my ideal weather would be in the low 50's or 40's or even lower in the Winter and in the Summer I would like temperatures of around mid 70's and under. I would want heavy winters with snow or large amounts of rain down pouring over the city. Thunderstorms I would not mind.

If anyone knows where I can find my ideal weather, please let me know.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I live in sorta Southern Missouri, not too far from the Mississippi. Summer is usually in the 90s-100s range while winter is in the 20s-30s. The weather here is very unpredictable though and it's always very humid. Gotta love that wet heat. I like it in the summer time, screw snow.

Years
  • Ooo! A weather topic! Considering I live in Florida, I really love things to be cold because it's just hot 95% of the time here, and I wish it would snow whenever it gets cold down here, because most of the time when it's cold it's also dry and while the temperatures favor snow at times, the amount of dry air kills our chances for it. :(

Years
  • I really prefer the cold. It's so much easier to warm up than cool down.. so I'd much rather deal with winter-like weather. :( I love windy and cloudy days. Ooh, and rain/thunderstorms!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I prefer colder weather, I just cannot deal with the heat. >_< I also like rain and thunderstorms because I find them pleasant in fact thunderstorms are probably my favorite weather.

Years
  • Well obviously since I live in Britain, it's cold/rainy all the time. Right? Well, most of the time. Occasionally it's warm, and a few weeks back it was pretty hot.
    That said, I would rather be cold that hot. I can't stand being too warm, it's really uncomfortable. I can cope with being cold and rain and stuff like that.

Back