• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal Pokemon drawings & Pokemon Crossbreedings

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    But! I'm going to give you some constructive criticism, because I would like people to do so for me. I noticed you get a bit sloppy when it comes to your crossbreeds' paws. I'm sloppy and lazy all the time, so I know what it is, but you really shouldn't do so. If you pay a bit more attention, you'll have a better overall look to your drawings. I learned this the hard way and I hope you don't have to do so too. (Who am I kidding? I still do it, and it annoys the heck out of me. Why can't I learn?) As you can see, the Skitty-Meowth-picture looks overall much better than any of your crossbreeds - I'm not saying they don't look good, though - and that's because you've paid a lot more attention and effort to it, even their paws (skitty has easy ones, though). Just a tiny bit more, yet the effect is visible...
    Kiitos kiitos, olisit vaan kirjoittanut suomeksi niin kukaan ei olisi voinut lukea kritiikkiä. XD No ei nyt, kiva kun joku näkee enemmän vaivaa palautteeseen. Sori että quotesin vain kaiken kriittisen. :P
    Back to english: I do that? Get sloppy with paws? Didn't notice before, but thanks for pointing it out. ;) And yeah, I've drawn most of the crossbreedings pretty quickly so I haven't put so much efforts to the details. Thanks!
    Could you do drawings of Sunkarill
    (Sunkern/Marill) and Sunflorazumarill
    (Sunflora/Azumarill) when you have time? (Sunkarill has tiny arms just so you know)
    You mean like those pictures or my own versions? Propably the first choise... You mean Sunflorazumarill has both tiny arms and leaf-like arms? Maybe I could draw them if I have time, they don't look so hard. :P

i loved the torchic and cyndaquil combination! is there a way u can send me a copy? if there is please pm me if theres a way to - thanks :)
    Just a copy of that same picture? Sure, why not. ^^

i really like all of your drawings, how about a raichu/azumarill combination?
    I've though about that before, so I could really do it. I've actually drawn some of them already, but I could still improve them. Their tails are a pain to mix. :/

Wow all the ones that are cross breed drawings those are really cute I really like the Skitty and Meowth combined they are very cute.

and all the other drawings are very cute, wonderful job!
    Thanks! I'm glad you like them. ^^

Hey Suzume! I didn't realize you were this great an artist :O it's wonderful! Your drawings are simply superb :)

I especially like Quilava/Combusken and Grovyle/Bayleef.

Du är asabajsaduktig! Det betyder alltså mycket duktig :) Tror du att du kan rita en Flying-type evolution av Eevee? I'd love to see one! (jag måste ju se till att du inte glömmer svenskan också ;)
    Tack så mycket! : D Ja, du måste se till det, för jag redan börjar att glömma svenskan. ;)

This is starting to become really international topic, having english, finnish and swedish in it. Too bad I don't speak more languages. :P But yeah, thanks for your comments. What I coincidence! I've actually already sketched a flying-type Eevee evolution couple weeks ago. I could improve it a little more and then color it. :3

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Could you do drawings of Sunkarill
    (Sunkern/Marill) and Sunflorazumarill
    (Sunflora/Azumarill) when you have time? (Sunkarill has tiny arms just so you know)

You mean like those pictures or my own versions? Propably the first choise... You mean Sunflorazumarill has both tiny arms and leaf-like arms? Maybe I could draw them if I have time, they don't look so hard. :P

No, Sunkarill is the one with the stubby arms. Sunflorazumarill's arms are her leaves.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Wow, you did a great job with these! I think I like, of the normoal Pokemon drawings, Furret. If the crossbreedings, I really like Squirtle+Mudkip. I love your shading. Keep it up. You're doing a wonderful job! ;)

Eeviechu

Kyuute made-up Pokemon
    Years
    I love the Squirtle x Totodile! Howww kyuuute! Btw, here's my combo: Eeviechu.
    My 2 fave Pokemon+ My fave color+ my fave art style+ my fave Eevee spelling =Eeviechu!!

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    No, Sunkarill is the one with the stubby arms. Sunflorazumarill's arms are her leaves.
    Oh, right. Sorry, I was just being stupid. :P

To the other folks, thanks for your comments! I'm sorry I haven't drawn any new crossbreeds yet, but I drew two bird pokemon today, so take a look! :D

I wanted to draw a shiny pokemon, and I wanted to draw a bird pokemon, so I made a shiny Swellow!

I've always liked Golduck's design, but this is propably the firs time drew it.

I also drew quickly a picture of three starter crossbreedings to my signature. I wanted to color it with copics so some colors are kinda off from the original. I also completely forgot that TotoMudkip is supposed to have a lighter stomach, but it doesn't matter that much. ^^

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Noi siivet on upeat. Itte en yhtään osaa piirtää siipiä, joten ei voi kuin ihailla :laugh: Värityskin aikamoisen esimerkillinen ja jalat myös. Kaiken lisäksi noi kimallusjutut on ihania! ^-^ Sulla on muuten vissiin aika hyvä skanneri, meidän skanneri ainakin pilas kaikki kuvat tekemällä niistä sinisiä. No, nyt se on rikkikin...

And a language change! You really, really colour well. This time I don't even have anything not-good to point out... So, I have no helpful words for you. Only praise. You must be very disappointed! ;)

Also, I love your avatar! ^-^

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    And a language change! You really, really colour well. This time I don't even have anything not-good to point out... So, I have no helpful words for you. Only praise. You must be very disappointed! ;)
    Thanks, I'm very glad you like them! :3

Now I'm going to surprise you... with a few fakemon! I'm not really good at making up my own pokemon, but baby pokemon are just so easy to make up. I can't draw completely new pokemon since I would make them look too much like real animals, and I don't have enought imagination to make new evolutions either, but baby pokemon are easier. I've drawn these in the side of everything else, and now I finally colored them!

This is a little older one: Pre-evolution of Sentret. It's not my favourite, but still quite cute. :3

Of course the pre-evolution of Pachirisu would be based on a chipmunk. ^^ I personally kinda like this one, even though it's so obvious.

Something I sketched on the back of my notebook during a boring lesson in school. I'm sure that Zangoose is going to get a pre-evo at some point, so I just wanted to try it myself. It's actually pretty cute. ^^

This turned out to be really cute, and I actually like it a lot. :3 The pre-evolution of Mawile, of course.

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
    Woah, these are awesome!

I adore the baby pokemon, so cute! Bulbasaur and Treeko win for me.

Since everyone else is asking, I'll give you more work. How about a Shaymin/Mudkip crossbreed? (Alright, I know shaymin is a legendary and can't breed, full stop, but we can bend the rules, surely?)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Your pre-evolution of Sentret is awesome! So cute, makes me think of a Raticate that has gone through some kind of nice-and-cute-looks-machine... ^^* Have you got names for the prevolutions? ;]

Your shiny Swellow looks great, and Golduck has one of my favourite pokémon designs too ~ Great work.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The chikorita looks a little fat, other than that they are pretty good.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Sorry, I'm too tired right now to answer you all, but I promise I will do it as soon as I can. I just wanted to post these here before I go to sleep.

Behold, the final evolutions of the fire and grass starter crossbreeds! Water is still missing, and I don't even have any idea how Feraligatr x Blastoise would look like yet. o__O

As for now, good night~ :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oooooh, meh luff your Chariken / Blazard~ :3
    Meganitile / Sceptum also looks cool, hihi. Of course they all do, but I like them best :)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    They're obscure but they're definitely attention grabbing. (>w<)

And I'm not sure why but I've become fond of megatile (meganium x sceptile). It looks like the most natural cross anyway.

Also, I thought I'd just note that there's quite a bit of smudging around most of them and I'm not sure if it's your scanner or if you're accidentally rubbing against them with your hand but they'd look even better if they were cleaned up a bit. That said, they're looking pretty good already.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    CharizardXBlaziken is totally awesome! Would you please make a AreodactylXLugia?

lemurkat

Obsessive Artist
    Years
    Your art is really good! You've come a long way since those early fakemon. Can you please, if you feel so inclined, draw me a myura - a mew/sneasel hybrid? (sneasel being called "nyura" in japanese, hence the name). Or a sneasel/nidoran m? I've characters base don both of them and wonder how your interpretation compares to mine.

If not, no worries!

Kat

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm quite partial to that Typhizard there... (TyphlosionXCharizard)

It's just so... so... RAWR...

That said I love all of your art, keep up the amazing work.

Back