• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal Pokemon drawings & Pokemon Crossbreedings

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thank you for so many comments! I really appericiate it~
    Since everyone else is asking, I'll give you more work. How about a Shaymin/Mudkip crossbreed? (Alright, I know shaymin is a legendary and can't breed, full stop, but we can bend the rules, surely?)
    CharizardXBlaziken is totally awesome! Would you please make a AreodactylXLugia?
    Your art is really good! You've come a long way since those early fakemon. Can you please, if you feel so inclined, draw me a myura - a mew/sneasel hybrid? (sneasel being called "nyura" in japanese, hence the name). Or a sneasel/nidoran m? I've characters base don both of them and wonder how your interpretation compares to mine.
    Hmm... So many of you want a legendary bred with a regular pokemon, and I'm not sure how to deal with it. ^^" I can try them, but I like more of crossbreeding pokemon who can breed. For lemurkat: I can at least do the SneaselxNidoran since they're even in the same egg group, and t would be pretty interesting to compare mine with yours. :D

Your pre-evolution of Sentret is awesome! So cute, makes me think of a Raticate that has gone through some kind of nice-and-cute-looks-machine... ^^* Have you got names for the prevolutions? ;]
    Oooooh, meh luff your Chariken / Blazard~ :3
    Meganitile / Sceptum also looks cool, hihi. Of course they all do, but I like them best :)
    Why, thank you. :3 Yeah, the baby Sentret looks a little like a rat or a mouse. They don't have any names yet, but you all can suggest something if you want~ Chariken and Blazard sound both really nice, I could really use the other of them. Chariken makes it sound like a ninja or something for some reason. :P

The chikorita looks a little fat, other than that they are pretty good.
    Thanks. Maybe the Chikorita is a little fat... But at least it's not too skinny, that's unhealthy too. XD

They're obscure but they're definitely attention grabbing. (>w<)

And I'm not sure why but I've become fond of megatile (meganium x sceptile). It looks like the most natural cross anyway.

Also, I thought I'd just note that there's quite a bit of smudging around most of them and I'm not sure if it's your scanner or if you're accidentally rubbing against them with your hand but they'd look even better if they were cleaned up a bit. That said, they're looking pretty good already.
    Thanks for liking 'Megatile'~ You're right about the smudging, at least with the sketches. And especially with those grass starter finals, and I was completely aware of that when I posted them. I just erased Venusaur x Meganium 's head so many times that it didn't come off so well anymore, and I was too lazy to redraw a cleaner version of it. I promise to make the next ones cleaner.

I'm quite partial to that Typhizard there... (TyphlosionXCharizard)

It's just so... so... RAWR...

That said I love all of your art, keep up the amazing work.
    Thanks! :3 Many people have liked especially the 'Typhizard', and that's good because I was afraid it would look too much like a black Charizard. Well, I tried my best to make it look different, anyway.

I don't have anything new right now, but you can check the scraps in my Pokemon DA account. I uploaded there some of my oldest Pokemon drawings and my recent sketches.
    https://tyltalis.deviantart.com/gallery/#_browse/scraps
    Please tell me if you want me to finish some of those crossbreedings that have only been sketched. ^^

lemurkat

Obsessive Artist
    Years
    That's be awesome! I'll draw a pokemon for you in return, if you like. Fear, my Myura is a scientifc creation, using the dna from the same mew that spawned Mewtwo. Or that was the idea, anyway.

What's your favourite pokemon? Are there any you like that I've not already drawn? Or would you like to give me two to breed together?

My visual pokedex is here: https://pokemon.xi.co.nz - I've done more than 50% of them, so most of the "cute" pokemon have gone, leaving the weird ones and the humanoids. Sorry!

Kat

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    What's your favourite pokemon? Are there any you like that I've not already drawn? Or would you like to give me two to breed together?

Kat
    (I still love the personal and colorful touch in your art <3) Well... Have you drawn Chimecho yet? I would like to see one. :3 My favourite at the moment is Altaria, but you've already drawn it, so...

I finished a lot of crossbreedings yesterday, so you'll get to enjoy new batch of art~

Finally, the final water starter evolutions! Well, nothinh much to say about these, I guess.

JigglyClefairy was one of my first crossbreedings, and now I've finally colored it and its evolutions. Lots of pink here. :3

Someone asked me to do this in another forum. I actually became really excited about these, but I got a little sloppy with the coloring.

This is kinda like a crossbreed pre-evo. Of course, it's my version of the infamous Tauros&Miltank pre-evolution. For some reason, it looked more cute with this kind of eyes than more round ones.

Phew, now I've finally finished all starter crossbreedings! Now I can focus on other crossbreeds as well.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I hereby call this Tauros/Miltank prevo... MIKOTAUR!

:o

But, that thing is adorable, as is Charchomp (in his own special way).

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Wow ... ... ... ! Dude, THAT IS TOTALLY WICKED!!! (To quote Disney)

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    I think that the Croconaw x Marshtomp and the Charizard x Typhlosion crossbreeds are pretty cool looking. :]

And I absolutely LOVE that drawing of Eevee. ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oih! -takes Blastert for cuddling purposes and Feraligoise for coolness-
    And I can have that Miltaur too, just to show off :3

Great job, that you managed to do all the starter crossbreedings.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thanks for your comments, everyone! I'm happy you all like my art~

And I even drew something new again! Wow, I've really been active for the past few weeks. Usually I don't draw almost anything at all. ^^

I completely ignored Luxio. :P

And also a normal Pokemon for a change!

Mime mime~ Drawing James' pokemon again? Yes! ^^ I really enjoyed coloring this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I luv when you're making new drawings~ n_n

Electinx is adorable, and you really did a great job on drawing the Mime Jr O_____O!

lemurkat

Obsessive Artist
    Years
    Hope you like her!

#358. Chimecho the WindChime Pokemon

Chimecho travels by catching wind gusts and dancing through the air. When she rests, she attaches her head appendage to the branches of a tree or the eaves of a building. Her long tail is used to pluck berries from nearby bushes or snatch sandwiches from unsuspecting passerbys. Her voice is melodious and sweet, creating chimes that echo within her hollow body. She has seven distinguishing cries, including a pitch so high that it renders those who hear it unconscious.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I love your style of drawing, I looked through the whole thread and your drawings just seemed to get better and better. I can't decide what my favourite was so I'll just stare at them all again in turn.

I'll just do the last 2 posts because I don't have the time to say my thoughts on each one...

Electrice x Shinx - SO CUTE! And I'm amazed by that colour blue, it is so..electricy and amazing. *huggles it*

Chimecho is great, your colouring is outstanding =) It all just flows into one and makes it look all realistic.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I luv when you're making new drawings~ n_n

Electinx is adorable, and you really did a great job on drawing the Mime Jr O_____O!
    Thanks~ It's always nice that you give comments of them. n__n I really like drawing simple and cute pokemon like Mime jr, so they usually succeed as well.

Hope you like her!
    Thanks again! :3 I'll do that Nidoran x Sneasel soon, worry not. ^^

I love your style of drawing, I looked through the whole thread and your drawings just seemed to get better and better. I can't decide what my favourite was so I'll just stare at them all again in turn.

I'll just do the last 2 posts because I don't have the time to say my thoughts on each one...

Electrice x Shinx - SO CUTE! And I'm amazed by that colour blue, it is so..electricy and amazing. *huggles it*

Chimecho is great, your colouring is outstanding =) It all just flows into one and makes it look all realistic.
    Thank you very much. :) It's nice to hear you like them~ But I hope you didn't confuse Lemurkat's Chimecho as mine, because it's not. :P I did draw a Chimecho too, but it's on the first or second page. ^^

Lately, I've done some minor changes to most of my pictures. First, I've edited an re-uploaded them to get rid of the smudge in the background. (Now I finally see it; my computer screen was just too bright but by looking closely I noticed how smudgy some of them were)

I also edited Lucario x Medicham to have the right colors it should have gotten a long time ago. I just rushed the coloring when I drew it and realized later that the colors should have been a little different. Well, now it's fixed. ^^ (and no, I didn't change anything else but the color of the ear thingies: the file size just happens to be different)

Old ---> New

I made another version of Electrike X Shinx, too; in this version I changed the Trinx's tail and made the evolution have some black. Please tell me which version you like better: I can also keep just the other one of the new versions.

And one new shiny:

I really like shiny Absol's colors so I've wanted to make this already for a while. It's my first real attempt for a long time to make a proper background, and again, it taught me a valuable lesson: I hate coloring backgrounds. XD It would be so much easier to do backgrounds with computer, but well, what can you do. I'm not sure whether I like this one or not. Sometimes it looks almost pretty, sometimes I think that it doesn't look so good. But well, at least it's done~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey~

I like the newer electric crossbreeds just a little better ;) The black on Luxtric/Manecray looks good and makes it resemble Luxray more, no?

The Absol picture is wonderful. I never know what colors its shiny version had :) Like the sparkling thingies there too ^^

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
    Your Charizard/Typhlosion cross (Typhizard?) makes me so sad that we can't actually crossbreed Pokemon. It would be like a one in a million chance! It's enough to make a dedicated breeder's heart go pitter-patter! D:

I'm excited to see more art from you. I think a Houndoom/Luxray cross (Dark/Elecric with Dark/Fire should make a straight up Dark type, capable of learning Electric/Fire moves?) would look really, really cool - but that might be because they're two of my favorite Pokemon.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Your drawings are great! Your baby Pokemon are just so cute. >33333

Back