• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NormalNinja's Egg Moves Dojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    CLOSED FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS. IF INTERSTED IN SOMETHING, YOU CAN STILL POST YOUR REQUEST.

Welcome to
    NormalNinja's
    Egg Moves Dojo

WARNING:
    At the moment, I only have avaliable, for trade, egg moves. In the future, I will add HA, shinys, perfect IV's, etc. Also, don't be frustrated, if you don't see what you want.

RULES:

-Follow the PC rules.
    -Don't PM me for trades, i will ignore them. Instead, post what do you want and what are your offers. I will quote your message to answer you.
    -Don't spam.
    -I don't accept hacks (OBVIOUSLY).
    -Respect me and others, they just want to trade, don't be a idiot.
    -You can withdraw your offers, if you change your mind.
    -I will not pick all the requests at once, i have a life besides Pokémon and i want to have fun with Pokémon myself. I will take care of one at a time. BE PATIENT.
    -I accept suggestions, feedbacks, anything to turn this "dojo" into a better place.
    -My time zone is UTC +1 (server time [think on that when proposing the time to trade]).
    -Every trade is 1 for 1, unless mentioned otherwise or in case of negotiation.
    -Se perceberes o que está aqui escrito, sem ires ao Google Tradutor, podes falar comigo em Português.

SPECIES:
    Spoiler:

LOOKING FOR:
    Spoiler:

ACCEPTED ORDERS:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Hello interested in your Feebas. Look at my shop for offers. It is in my signature

I'm intersted in the 5IV Fennekin with Wish, Heat Wave and ability Magician. If its fine for you, say what are the egg moves that you want in the Feebas.

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Hey interested on the following:
    Lapras: Freeze-Dry/Ancient Power
    Scraggy: Fake Out/Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch
    Tentacool: Aqua Ring/Rapid Spin/Mirror Coat/Confuse Ray

Check out my shop, mostly in the breedable section is where all my egg moves are but you can check out the others too, maybe something interests you. :) Let me know! Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Hey interested on the following:
    Tentacool: Aqua Ring/Rapid Spin/Mirror Coat/Confuse Ray

Check out my shop, mostly in the breedable section is where all my egg moves are but you can check out the others too, maybe something interests you. :) Let me know! Thanks

I'm intersted in the Shiny 5IV Sylveon, the 6IV Scizor and Shiny 5IV Mawile. Say me what you think of that.

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • I'm intersted in the 5IV Fennekin with Wish, Heat Wave and ability Magician. If its fine for you, say what are the egg moves that you want in the Feebas.

It don't matter about egg moves. I be ready to trade today at 6:30 US Eastern time. (Have work)

derv1205

Years
  • I'm intersted in the Shiny 5IV Sylveon, the 6IV Scizor and Shiny 5IV Mawile. Say me what you think of that.

Sorry. Don't feel that would be a fair trade. Breeding egg moves is not as hard as getting Shiny with high IVs in my opinion. And I already got a Tentacool with Aqua Ring and Rapid Spin so I won't be needing that anymore. Haha. Still interested in the other two though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Sorry. Don't feel that would be a fair trade. Breeding egg moves is not as hard as getting Shiny with high IVs in my opinion. And I already got a Tentacool with Aqua Ring and Rapid Spin so I won't be needing that anymore. Haha. Still interested in the other two though.

And if it was only the Sylveon? If you have it, it doesn't need to be shiny.

derv1205

Years
  • I only have a Shiny Sylveon. But that will work :) Let me grab a clone from my Pokemon bank. So Shiny Sylveon for

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back