• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

North Korea is going to test a new missile that could reach the US

Years
    Arcanine said:
    If North Korea can send a missile and hit somewhere in the US then I'd have to give them a hand. Not only did their test make them look stupid, sort of like...
    "Hey we're going to hit this US Battleship out there! *Fires missile* *Blows up 42 seconds after launch*. Oh crap, can you please move your ship closer? Our missile won't make it all the way out there to where you're at."
    (I know that's not what happened, but you get the point)
    But now everyone is pissed off at them.
    Why would I give them a hand? Well because for right now they could make a car fly farther then what that thing did. And the US has all sorts of stuff to take missiles down (and they track everything). So North Korea would have to go from making a missile last 42 seconds to hitting somewhere in the US. Yea, that's going to happen real soon....
    And they wouldn't get anywhere by striking the US. If they happen to hit the US then within a short time North Korea would be a smoking hole in the ground (our Subs have enough nukes on them that they could take out North Korea and nothing would be left).

All I got to say is, goo luck North Korea, maybe this test stuff will help feed your people!
    That battleship would need to be near Hawaii because the missile that blew up was aimed at the waters near Hawaii. Click here for the sourse.

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
    i was watching CNN the other night on there they had the guy who host 60 min he sayed the people over there teach their children to hate the USA that stupid.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Red1530 said:
    That battleship would need to be near Hawaii because the missile that blew up was aimed at the waters near Hawaii. Click here for the sourse.
    Ever heard of Pearl Harbor?
    Yea I heard it was pointed at Hawaii. But like I said, what good will it do for them to hit the US? "YEAH!!!! We hit Hawaii! We're da bomb. Oh wait, is that a nuke heading our way? Maybe we shouldn't have sent that missile *gets nuked*".

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
    korea isnt dumb enough to come barging against the us, what ever they are praticing for its very assured they want to avoid conflicts with the west

Haseo

Multi-Weapon
    Years
    I heard about that.
    And it's stupid, plus is more crap we have to worry about. *moves to Japan or something*

But they won't bomb us, and we can't bomb them. The whole world is stupid, because if we were to nuke them, we'd be blown to hell, even though we were defending ourselves(Srsly, what the hell.).

But yeah, I really doubt they'll nuke us.

enyce

banned
    Years
    I really dont care if N.Korea wants to blow us to crap. I mean its not like we cant blow them up either.

Im not scared one bit. Maybe it is because im on the east coast. Then Asian borders the west.

Back