• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Northern Indiana Players?

Years
  • I don't know anyone on here who says they're from that area, but you might want to try the official league locator on the official TCG website to find a league in South Bend. There's bound to be one in a city that size.

Years
  • I don't know anyone on here who says they're from that area, but you might want to try the official league locator on the official TCG website to find a league in South Bend. There's bound to be one in a city that size.

I have done that. They hold weekly play at a card shop, but nobody playing there (at least the night I went) was over the age of 13 or 14. That alone probably wouldn't dissuade me from playing, but the fact that most their parents were sitting there made it akward.

Luckily I've got my g/f interested in it, so I have somebody to play with. But it'd be nice to get out of our house and play/trade/learn.

Years
  • You could go again and hope for more people your age to start attending. Your presence may encourage others your age to start attending. I know in my area, many of the leagues actually have many parents that are active participants in the league.

Back