• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Again, Internet :(

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Today I found out that my internet connection's quota is almost running out again. Even though I tried my best to conserve, my downloading schedule makes me unable to do that, and sadly, I have to go semi-hiatus again and going Windvisible in the process, and this has happened numerous times for me. I might come in here via mobile connection during this time, but I might not come as frequent if I use that connection because I don't want to use all of my phone's credits, so I hope I can be back straight away tomorrow when my family and I buy it, and I hope someday I can buy better internet connection.

And speaking of internet quota, it's not the only reason why I'm considering to switch to better connection. I was trying to make my old laptop the Wi-Fi source so that I can interact with many X and Y players in PSS. However, every time I'm trying to battle someone or trade (Wonder Trade included), it's no avail for me, hence why I'm putting the sign "Can'tTradeBattle", even though I managed to be able to get some via GTS. When I was talking in PC Battle Server about this, a fellow Indonesian, Nebu, told me that he has been there, and he told me that I have to get better internet soon, and it'll take months for me to buy one because of economy reasons (and that's why I was unable to donate here).

So, I hope I'll get better internet soon, and I don't want to be inactive at PC and in everywhere.

Back