• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Again!

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
  • I sometimes get called depressed. It's probably just the way I look. I naturally have dark hair (it's almost black, same as my dad's when he was my age). Although, it's just about stopped, and I don't really care because I know they're lying and that I'm not depressed. Once you get to know me, I can really be a fun and humorous person.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I've never really get teased. I'm nice to everyone.. but I'm a very quiet which apparently 'freaks' a few people out, so I played up to it a little. Which maybe was not a good idea.

I tend to isolate myself from other people, not the other way round. -shrugs-

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    people sometimes tease me because of my curled up side-beards lol . but I counter them with a word they mostly hate lol .

I've never really got teased. I'm nice to everyone.. but I'm a very quiet which apparently 'freaks' a few people out, so I played up to it a little. Which maybe was not a good idea.

I tend to isolate myself from other people, not the other way round. -shrugs-

Im quiet too =p , Im not so talkative and my friends likes my personalities .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    People usually laugh at me because I am fat. But I get the back. Really badly.

Today a girl whose locker is near mine was laughing at me calling me a fat*** so I put my coat on her face, made a really apologetic face and voice and said "Oh, I am so sorry! I mistook your nose the size of my fat *** as a coat hanger. Sorry! Bye!" She then ran away crying.

And she deserved every part of it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    In middle school, I was teased for everything. And I mean everything. My likes and dislikes, my style, and the fact that I was not straight like everyone else. I suffered pretty harsh bullying, though they only hurt me verbally instead of physically. Of course, my emotional scars haven't healed and I have to contribute some of my anxiety to their bullying. Now I'm quiet and reserved to avoid having people bully me again.

It's definitely not something fun. I was bullied by both males and females for a variety of different things. I only had one friend as well (and she is currently my best friend). I'm pretty sure even half of the teachers hated me.

Now, however, in High School, people love me.​

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
  • I still am teased. Doesn't bother me as much as it used to.
    Most reasons why ;
    I have above average intelligence
    I have many friend groups ranging in many different types of people with different hobbies.
    My visual appearance fits me into the "emo" cliche.
    Lol

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Used to be, a fair bit, but I brought it upon myself.
    There was a period where I didn't deserve any of it, but I just started bagging them like there you wouldn't believe. Everything they said, I had 5 come backs for and they actually appreciated that. They've dropped out after year 10 P: I'm in year 12 now.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Yes I have been teased, still am.

Usually because I'm too quite, too unemational, too spotty (I have a million spots because of having oily skin and parents had problems at the teenage spots passing it to me through the family) and I work too hard.

But I'm not bothered by it much anymore, even if I have the worst of luck always having to be sat next to one of the idiots. -_-

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • At middle school, yeah, I admit, a lot. Not cause Im dumb or anything. TO be honest, I guess its the other way around. You see, I got into this really smart school. Lolz. Kids expect me to be smart. SO if I got a question wrong, I got treased.

In High SChool, though, its differenet. Im popular. xD Hardly ever teased. xDD

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • Well, I never get teased so bad. Just minor. I don't know, here in our place, if you got the " emo " trend, you get respected and they think you're cool. O.o
    Kinda weird though, for my hair just grow fast. :O

But now I tried socializing, but they still label me as a cool guy for being emo. The hell?
    Anyway, I kinda like it for some reason. :/

And I'm kinda known in school, everybody knows me and greets me, so mostly, many people hangs out with me. But I don't really care popularity much.

Or is it?

Years
  • Elementary and Middle Schools in abundance because of my supposed obesity, even though I was and am well within the healthy range for my gender. I often gets made fun of for my race in the early years of high school, especially during political season, but that died off. Now, I'm tease-free and have a group of friends to rely on ^^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I don't anymore. College is a lot better than highschool.

But obviously people joke around with me, but it certainly isn't mean-spirited.

Years
  • Well, I'm smart. And I am sociable. So I get labelled as 'gay'. Which is false. It... yeah I'm 'too young' to swear, but they are efffing twits. Just because I am bad/don't play football. Freaking retards.

=D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I only get teased by people who care about me, being my friends and my family. I know at they're teasing me, though, and not trying to hurt my feelings or anything. They're just having a little fun.

Being teased like that is so middle school. Kids who do that after middle school have a little bit of growing up to do.

Back