• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Another RMT

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
  • That's right kids, I've made yet another team I would like to have rated, and I'll tell you I think its pretty nice. I made this team on Shoddy and it's done alright so far. I'm probably going to make this my team on Pearl once I get through it again. I shouldn't have restarted my game, oh well. Like always, change anything you see fit including the Pokemon.

Gengar (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hypnosis
    - Thunderbolt
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    ---
    Garchomp (M) @ Yache Berry
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Fang
    - Dragon Claw
    ---
    Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 104 HP/252 Atk/152 Spd
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Megahorn
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Sleep Talk
    ---
    Starmie @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 160 HP/216 Spd/132 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt
    - Rapid Spin
    - Recover
    ---
    Skarmory (M) @ Shed Shell
    Ability: Keen Eye
    EVs: 252 HP/96 Atk/156 Def/4 Spd
    Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Brave Bird
    - Roost
    - Stealth Rock
    - Whirlwind
    ---
    Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 Def/80 SAtk/176 SDef
    Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Thunder Wave
    - Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled
    ---

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    =p No posts? Needz moar wuv lol.

Anyway, if you aren't using physical moves on Gengar then you probably want Timid > it. =p

I prefer Spikes > SR on Skarm as you can stack.

Pretty much it for now since I can't spot other than you might want 40 HP > SpA on Blissey.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    yeh... lonely gengar?

i usually run a scarfGar lead with Hidden Power Ice instead of focus blast. i find focus blast unreliable.

With Garchomp, i prefer Dragon Claw over Outrage. outrage is ok, but you can't switch out if they switch in a revenge killer.

Ev's for a BulkyMie is 172Hp/120SAtk/216Spd or something like that.

stealth rock is fine. spikes is eh.

an alternative blissey Ev spread is like 40Hp/25Def/218SDef.
    Try to get Seismic Toss on Her too, its very useful imo.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Guys, Blisseys ev spread DOENST have to put those 40 evs in hp.

Im also finding Aromatherapy to be an increasing liability in this metagame and you already have Hera to absorb status, so here its not needed.

I DO want to point out however that a Blissey without Seismic Toss is lol and is set up fodder.

Try

Blissey@leftovers
    252 DEF / 176 SP.DEF / 80 SP.ATT
    Calm nature
    Trait : Natural Cure
    - Toxic / T-Wave
    - Flamethrower / Ice beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled

Use Toxic with Flamethrower and T-Wave with Ice Beam, to get the best results.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
  • Oops, I didn't realize that I didnt change the nature on Gengar when I made it on Shoddy.

Blissey was really there as my special wall and Aromathrapy user so instead of Blissey I'll change her to Togekiss, since Togekiss is a pretty good Special Wall and can be a ParaFlincher, plus I've been wanting to use a Togekiss.
    I'll try the Blissey you suggested D_A.

Changing Garchomp's Outrage to Dragon Claw

I can't believe I forgot to put the EV's on Starmie as well. I'm losing my mind.

I prefer Stealth Rock > Spikes because Stealth Rock will hit anything. As Spikes wont hit Flying-types or Levitaters.

What exactly does fodder mean, lol?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    Oops, I didn't realize that I didnt change the nature on Gengar when I made it on Shoddy.

Blissey was really there as my special wall and Aromathrapy user so instead of Blissey I'll change her to Togekiss, since Togekiss is a pretty good Special Wall and can be a ParaFlincher, plus I've been wanting to use a Togekiss.
    I'll try the Blissey you suggested D_A.

Changing Garchomp's Outrage to Dragon Claw
    in
    I can't believe I forgot to put the EV's on Starmie as well. I'm losing my mind.

I prefer Stealth Rock > Spikes because Stealth Rock will hit anything. As Spikes wont hit Flying-types or Levitaters.

What exactly does fodder mean, lol?

fodder means giving up a pokemon to die and then come with something else to set it up

Back