• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**Not Confirmed** B&W Anime Artwork Leaked **Spoilers**

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Bulbanews just reported. Sunain of #pocketmonsters just posted what appears to be artwork of the Black and White Anime.

**Not Confirmed** B&W Anime Artwork Leaked **Spoilers**

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED TO BE REAL. However, as it looks real, unlike many fakes, I felt like posting a thread might be worth it for the discussion.

Anyway, in the pic, what appears to be a Koffing-looking pokemon with Wings next to Jessie, a new... horned? pokemon next to the new girl, and what appears to be Tsutarja and Mijumaru evolutions next to the starters/James, with a big man to the far right.

To be honest, the new girl looks as though she may be of a different ethnicity, due to the fact her skin tone appears much darker than Ash's.

Anyway, if a mod feels it's not appropriate to post without evidence it's real, feel free to close/delete the thread. However, as the picture actually has an authentic look, and the fact the new original female character matches the storyboard artist's blog (that was mysteriously taken down and all mentions of it erased from his blog), it may very well be true, which is why I made the thread.

shot571

Wow. Nice find. Although they seem to be making a lot of 'mistakes' like the legendaries typing. Anyway Mijumaru's evolution looks good I have to admit no matter how much I hate the guy.Tsutarj's Im a little dissapointed with. Not too much of a change from Tsutarj. The girl looks weird imo. Not cos of skin tone just her hair.The other guy is he a new brock or something?

Tox

fight me
    Years
    A thread discussing this picture was locked earlier today. Anyway, I'm not sure. Mijumaru's evo is a massive improvement. Tsutarju's evo is meh. I'm not too fond of the girl's appearance but she sort of looks like Jasmine.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    A thread discussing this picture was locked earlier today. Anyway, I'm not sure. Mijumaru's evo is a massive improvement. Tsutarju's evo is meh. I'm not too fond of the girl's appearance but she sort of looks like Jasmine.

Where was it posted, if I might ask?

There's no post about this pic that's been locked in the past day, or any post about this picture in this forum, where said picture would belong.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ^ He means in the Black & White forum.

Anyway, the guy on the far right. The most stereotypical comments come to my mind when I see him. I hope that this is real (Though the Koffing + Zubat one throws me off) since it seems that Brock is nowhere in sight. The way the guy on the far right is designed throws me off a lot though.

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    The Tsutaja evo looks pretty good, reminds me a lot of Grovyle

Ash appears to be wearing the same outfit as Black, It does not seem possible that the new girl is black/cauasian, since Ash is colored in the same colors (I can't help it that the picture is in Black and White)

Also, would'nt there be a Pokabu evolution too?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Very interesting

I tried to look at the Japanese Katakana by looking at the picture with GiMP. The new girl's name looks like it'll be mroe than likely AIRIYU, or AIRIMA, I can't tell the position of the last character. Either way, AIRI means "love/affecton" in Japanese, so I got something.

As for the rest, impossible I say, impossible to read damn it. But at least we know the girl'll be Airiyu.

Snooki Polizzi

I'm no guido. I'm a guidette.
    Years
    Damn. I was hoping that because the black and white games are gonna be more "mature" with older heroes that Ash and crew would be kicked out with a whole new revamped anime or at least bump age's Ash up, he still looks like a little kid here. And ew at the Pokemon, hope this is fake just because of those nasty Pokemon.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Interesting...

but unsure on the find. I guess we will just need to wait until more is known about gen 5

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Aww, Is sort of hope this is fake. Partly because I want the girl trainer from the new games to be in the anime, assuming the girl in this artwork isn't meant to be the new female lead.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    solaris knight said:
    Aww, Is sort of hope this is fake. Partly because I want the girl trainer from the new games to be in the anime, assuming the girl in this artwork isn't meant to be the new female lead.

Well, I think its been confirmed already that the Black & White girl isn't going to be the female lead in the next series.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That commentary also included something about the female trainer's hairstyle. I think that outlandish hair fits.

In other news. She's looking like a Class B+ Zettai XD

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    I'm not liking the look of that new character..... hopefully if it's real, she'll have a personality that makes up for it. ;___;

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Determining from the skin toning in comparison to Ash, she'll probably be a Latina with a Blonde Misty attitude. Probably a flirt.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    If this is real, it sort of backs of my notion that the girl would be "black" which is fantastic. It could just be lighting errors. So that's the "cute hair" they were talking about lol.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Sheesh, Ash the hero AGAIN, seriously, he heard those inspirational words from Lucian about if winning, you challenge the Elite Four, and he STILL loses the league, but since we do not know if this is real or not (not to mention the league has not started yet), we can only know for sure that this is fake......

After all, Ash's journey HAS to end at some point, he can't go on forever about it......

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
    Guys, look at her legs. They're as white as snow... -_- I mean even Ash's head is black in this pic. Obviously, her skin color's unreadable or lighting errors which was said before. And I'd rather see the Female Protagonist as the Female Role more than the girl in the pic. Actually, I'd rather have Misty back as the Female Role, but that'll never happen...

I hope this is fake. I hate those evolutionary forms and the old guy better not be the Professor...

Last edited:
    Years
    Thank god we have some decent starter families to make up for the awful 5th gen Pokemon that have been revealed so far. I'm happy to see that Smugleaf has gotten more smug since he evolved. The absence of Brock makes me very sad, and the girl looks like she has a Zoroark hairdo going on. I wish they would be a bit more original with Ash's character design rather than simply ripping off the outfit of the game's protagonist.

The chubby stone-faced man scares me. :(

Last edited:
    Back