• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not exactly new but....

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 18, 2012
    Hello world! ★

I'm not exactly new. I've been here since 2009 but I've never really been a part of the community. I've lurked around the site looking at the ROM hacks and occasionally getting into the wifi section. I figured that it was probably time to actually say hi and try to get to know people ^^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Ikuto. While you've been here for a while, you're still relatively new. Welcome to PC! You seem to know yourself around but feel free to check out the PC Adoption Center and sign up for a mentor.

I hope you can stay here more and not lurk as much.

Feel free to VM/PM me.

Years
  • Well hello there :)

It's always great to see a new member (even if they have just been lurking) :P I too check out the ROM hacking threads/forums, you should really check out some of the stuff on the toolbox as well - really some great tools can be found there :)

Years
  • Hi there, Ikuto! Welcome to PC! ^_^ I'm Cirno, nice to meet you!

I was actually like you myself, joined a few years ago but never got into the community until 2011. You're definitely one of the many that were like that here, so no worries. :3 I'm glad to see you made the decision to become an active member though, the more the merrier!

The ROM hacks here are great and very addicting, though. Do you have a favorite? I was super hooked on Shiny Gold and Prism when I first tried them haha.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and I'll be seeing you around, yes? <3

Years
  • Hello world! ★

I'm not exactly new. I've been here since 2009 but I've never really been a part of the community. I've lurked around the site looking at the ROM hacks and occasionally getting into the wifi section. I figured that it was probably time to actually say hi and try to get to know people ^^

Hi Ikuto. Sorry I was late to this intro.

I am Hikari, aka PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan! I just love how cute Oshawott is. I've been into Pokemon since 7 and I did lurk here previously but didn't actually join until 2011. And yeah, I hope you become an active member here.

ROM hacks are so interesting, and most of them are drawing people here. You might want to check out PC's ever-so-popular Emulation section. I don't usually hang around there but you will enjoy it for sure.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Back