• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not fair!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    ^^ Okay this guy here doesn't want my 'POXY' banner^^

Thats fine because you know you're wrong. I don't care whats released in the US. I spend like half my time there anyway. But my point is why the h e l l do you have to be jealous.
    Cause the US are jealous cause the country hardly has any history. That's why there are so many ***burger bar*** american tourists in Irish pubs...

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Ugh. What in God's name was that incoherent babble?

Firstly, you're wrong and you know it. I'm fully aware that you can import games and play them on our shores, but that wasn't what I was debating. The games aren't released over here. Hence, backing up my point that the US has more exclusives than us. Import them at will - they still weren't released here.

Seriously, I tried to dumb it down for you. I really did. But this is like trying to teach quantum physics to a toddler.

Second point: my post where I said I was 'jealous' is...where exactly? Plucked straight out of dreamland, that one. Stick to ze facts plz. I'm also fully aware of the US's lack of historical landmarks, I don't need educating.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    It was b4 i arrived the jealousy post.

Your 'POXY' banner is ready if you want it

I am now officially withdrawing from this thread b4 i get booted for flaming

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    I said the US gets more releases than us. Oh yeah, the jealousy vibes were just radiating out of me - left, right and centre.

Haha, what a lost cause. "I am now officially withdrawing from this thread b4 i get booted for flaming." Give me strength. If anything, you should be withdrawing because you've made a complete idiot of yourself. Try reading what's been written before replying next time. The smart alec routine doesn't really strike me as being your forte.

Anyhoo, the door's that way. Mind that tail that's caught between your legs now, y'hear.

Years
    Extra storage not coming to America is that big a deal? Who really has all their boxes full anyway? I mean, one of all the 386 Pokemon wouldn't fill up all the boxes anyway. Unless you like to experiment with the stats and stuff of different Pokemon, I don't really see a reason to be all upset about it.

And either way, if you're trying to catch the best one of a certain species of Pokemon, just start releasing the bad ones.

And as for what comes in America, Europe, etc., NoJ is mostly made up of greedy businessmen that don't know/don't care that other people not Japanese want as many games and stuff as they do. They don't care that it's not fair, they're just in to making money and profits off people. If it doesn't sell well there, they won't release it in America or Europe, cuz they want to save the money, and couldn't care less about the whole deal.

And, if you need the storage, then just hack the game for it.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Yeah! Americas a big enough country as it is! some of its states are as big as the whole UK!!! I envy anybody who lives in america becasue of their Pok?mon tournaments all the time whenever they want and games we dont get and games and movies we do get six months before we do. Yeah, but we have an amazing rugby team (oh and no offence anybody, but i dont like rugby, i was just being patriotic for the first and last time)

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    MysticSwampert said:
    I envy anybody who lives in america becasue of their Pok?mon tournaments all the time whenever they want and games we dont get and games and movies we do get six months before we do.

Not everyone in America gets to have pokemon tournaments...since we're so vast the leagues are few and far between. They're all in urban areas and since I'm about as isolated as I can be from the city, I haven't been able to go to a league in two and a half years because the closest one is 50 or more miles away...

I don't see how wanting something can be a bad thing. I can't help but want pokemon box, and I don't think I should get all this anger just because I'm American and I want something that isn't available here. We're not all capitalist pigs, darnit...the international media makes us all look evil and greedy when most of us aren't anything like we're portrayed in europe. We're not cowboys who eat burgers and fries three times a day...we're people, like anyone else.

So now that I've finished ranting, let me simply say that I can easily get it on ebay for $30 likely...the problem is that whenever I buy something from europe they really stick the S&H to me...it can cost as much as the item >_<

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    here's a reason y box is good (o and box can be baught at pokemoncenter.com nown for $20):
    -At the start, u get an egg that hatches into a Swablu w/ False Swipe
    -If u put 60 pokemon from 1 game into PKMN box, u get an egg that hatches into a Zigzagoon w/ Extremespeed
    -If u put 500 pokemon from 1 game into PKMN box, u gett an egg that hatches into a Skitty w/ Pay Day
    -Now the best one... if u fill PKMN box with pokemon from 1 game (1499) u get an egg that hatches into a PICHU WITH SURF!!!

Years
    Im confused? Box is out in america? Yes it is

Finally, Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire will make it's release here in the US. Pokemon Center NY is offering the game for pre-order (also available on their online website), and the game will ship July 12th, 2004. The price is set at $19.95.

What is Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire?

The game is for GameCube, and basically, is an organizer for your Ruby/Sapphire game. You need to have a GBA or GBA SP along with Ruby or Sapphire in order to use Pokemon Box. You can organize the Pokemon you captured in Ruby/Sapphire, up to 1500 Pokemon can be saved with Pokemon Box. Also, you can play Ruby/Sapphire on a TV screen.

Included with Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire is a Memory Card 59 and a Game Boy Advance link cable. A pair of Pokemon badges will also be included as a pre-order bonus. The game is practically free, as it should be (it's just a utility), with just a $19.95 price tag, it comes with Memory Card 59 and the GBA Link Cable (both items goes for about $10 each).
    comes with
    Not fair!

Case
    Not fair!

AND BEST OF ALL!
    https://www.pokemoncenter.com/store...e=PokemonBaseCat&category_name=&product_id=12

There...happy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Dark_Alakazam said:
    I agree about nintendo hording cash.....I'm not even buying Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green either....I already own red thanks :\ Ruby is enough for me.

As for poke box....naw, its not useful for me. I do happen to have like 5-6 boxes full of pokes on Ruby though.... :D

Anyone else miss the easy transfer method of Stadium 1/2? I liked the mass movement of pokes from a-b. I also liked earl's academy. :nervous: Maybe they just didnt have enough room?

Who here agrees the story mode and the colloseum mode should have been seperate games? Then both could have been 2x as long and better! :D

But with Fire red You get good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also my brother gave me Jrchi someday A few months ago..
    Jirachi lv.57

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    MysticSwampert said:
    Yeah! Americas a big enough country as it is! some of its states are as big as the whole UK!!! I envy anybody who lives in america becasue of their Pok?mon tournaments all the time whenever they want and games we dont get and games and movies we do get six months before we do. Yeah, but we have an amazing rugby team (oh and no offence anybody, but i dont like rugby, i was just being patriotic for the first and last time)

You envy people in america!!
    I live in america!!!!!!!

Back