• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen not happy with play-asia and UPS with my soul silver order

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    according to play asias site:

CONTACT UPS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / UPS HAS BEEN UNABLE TO RESOLVE THE INCORRECT ADDRESS

sadly UPS can't find my item to fix it without a tracking number for the package that play asia in the email they sent me said:

TRACKING NUMBER: N/A

so in other words play asia tells me to talk to UPS cause my address which is correct is incorrect but how the hell does play asia expect me to tlk to UPS like they said when they never gave me a tracking number so UPS says talk to play asia

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
    Ooooooohhhhh! UPS and Play-Asia could get sued! BY YOU!!! XD

That's really bad. Best thing is e-mail recipt [Is that spelled right?]
    Or any other proof of purchase.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd try talking to each place about it, and keep asking/bugging them about it. That's your order, and you should get it. :/ I'd blame PlayAsia, since they failed to give your item a tracking number.. honestly they should give you a really big discount, or even give it to you for free.

Isao

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    Just keep bugging PlayAsia and if they're not willing to do anything about it, try and at least get the tracking number so you can begin to bug UPS.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Basically, go complain to them, show your reciepts, etc. (Obviously, don't complain in a bad manner). Kinda sucks, but you'll just have to hope you don't have to jump through too many hoops. =/

However, this doesn't really need any more discussion - that's what you have to do, so go forth and... do. Thread closed, and good luck with getting the game + maybe something for your troubles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back