• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not new but new to posting

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Hi everybody! I'm not really new here but I haven't really posted much but here I am making myself known. I joined because I was interested in rom hacking but now i'm trying out game development.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You haven't ever posted here? Your username seems so familiar.

Maybe I've seen you around on some other Pokemon forum. xD

I dunno how long you've been lurking for, if at all, but welcome (back) to the forums. :D

I hope you come to enjoy game development enough to stick around for awhile, and if you have any questions then never be afraid to PM any of the staff. We're more than willing to help answer questions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Well not that anyone will really notice but something happened to my $JoKer$ account right after I posted this thread so this is my new account.

P.S. I think I might have posted a couple of times before this so you probably have seen it before.

P.P.S I have been lurking for a couple years now because I used to be pretty shy but here I am now so...

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    Well not that anyone will really notice but something happened to my $JoKer$ account right after I posted this thread so this is my new account.

P.S. I think I might have posted a couple of times before this so you probably have seen it before.

P.P.S I have been lurking for a couple years now because I used to be pretty shy but here I am now so...

Welcome!
    I hope you'll have a great time here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened to your account? If it's something we can help you with, then by all means you should contact a member of the PC Staff.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, $JoKer$ knocknix. Glad you decided to come out o' your shell and start posting! I think you'll find it's much more fun to get yourself out there than just reading what everyone else is sayin'. ^^

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Not really sure what happened to my account. I tried to change my e-mail address and it worked fine for a little bit but then out of nowhere wherever I tried to go somewhere on the site it would say that I wasn't permitted to do whatever I was trying to do.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me.

Last edited:
    Back