• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

not quite shiny

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
    i don't know how to get a thread approved so this might not last long

I can think of a few pokemon that aren't shiny but a different color and superpowerful.

Shadow Lugia, and Primal Dialga. they are both well known and only availible in 1 game each.If you can think of any other pokemon like this (other than shadow pokemon) post it here. or if you can think of any way including cheats or hacks to get one in any game please post here or PM me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    actually you do have shadow Lugia to even play with in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness but you have to purify its heart gauge by putting it into the Purification Chamber so theres really no cheating for that

:t354:TG

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What's Primal Dialga? O_O

You don't need to have a thread approved in this section, otherwise it wouldn't be here right now. But Shadow Lugia (who I had a weird dream about last night) can be kept in XD. Just don't put it in the Purify Chamber. As for the other, I've never even heard of it. Elaborate please?

LegendMaster97

Years
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PW2WwTaf...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaPrimal_Dialga_by_kaburaisu.jpg

should take you to a primal dialga pic. it is the dialga from explorers of time after the time gears were stolen it got mad and only cared about surviving.

actually you do have shadow Lugia to even play with in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness but you have to purify its heart gauge by putting it into the Purification Chamber so theres really no cheating for that

i meant is ther anyway you could get either of them on diamond? i saw sombody use pokesav to change lugias color name and moves but could you get both/either on diamond as playable?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years

You don't need to have a thread approved in this section, otherwise it wouldn't be here right now. But Shadow Lugia (who I had a weird dream about last night) can be kept in XD. Just don't put it in the Purify Chamber. As for the other, I've never even heard of it. Elaborate please?
    this should answer your question.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Primal_Dialga
    anyway, the only other thing that I can think of is the pokemon on the orange islands. they all have tropical colors so maybe this counts? maybe?

LegendMaster97

Years
    well i guess he could. and is there a shiny arceus? but what is the story behind that ummm... oh yeah crystal onix. i dont remember that.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
    Years
    Legendmaster, you must not read bulbapedia for hours like I do since you don't know what crystal onix is. It was in an episode from the orange island region season, which I had to read about because i never got to see the season becouse it took me a year to learn that there was a pokemon tv show. Search about the Orange Region on Bulbapedia.

Years
    *cough*
    not quite shiny

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    where can one acquire primal dialga?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Yea, i agree. Its pretty strong though lol

Years
    I don't think its possible to catch primal dialga, let me see.

Nope, not possible, you can onlly se him in mystery dungeon 2.

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    ive never even heard of those pokemon i heard the was a sycther x or somthing but i didnt really care

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    In the anime there was a pink Butterfree.
    I guess Spinda is sort of different, as well.

Back