• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Not-Serious]Most famous members

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Klippy is so famous and popular and I'm awkwardly on his arm as the weird pair and everyone squints at us and wonders how that happened.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
    pelipper zachary (rip </3)
    Hibikaze you savage...too soon :c

--
    ITT a bunch of people I've never heard of before.

Statistically speaking, I'd agree with Hashtag on zel. I'm also partially thinking it's HackMew, Wesley FG, LU-HO, Jambo51 and uhh I think those are all who are really famous. Some for negative reasons, some for kinda positive reasons. But what really separates these guys from the rest of the mentions is that they retain their fame even outside PC. Try to google some of these names.

Also, a majority of PC goers are ROM hackers/ROM hack fanboys/girls so when hearing, "Most Famous members", I'd contribute that to the most famous ROM hackers.

But then I see all the [not-serious] tag followed by the names of people I'm unfamiliar with.

Back