• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not so new.....

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
  • hello, as some u know i'm ash ketchum24 i joined in march 2nd and i'm back i also kinda know metapod 23 mitchel1 and i glad to be back to pc!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Ash <3, welcome back to PC! Nothing much has changed since March surprisingly, although there are new styles, some new staff and promotions. That's all really so you didn't miss much :D. So guessing by your username and avatar, you happen to like the anime :D? It's a pretty good series actually in my opinion, I enjoy it :). We have the 'Pokemon Anime' section for all discussions related to the show, so just pop by over there and see if you like it alright :D?

We obviously haven't met due to join dates, but it'd be awesome to know more about you! As a person in general, interests, talents maybe :3? Feel free to list them if you want, although if you're uncomfortable about doing that,it's totally fine n_n.

Anything else you plan to do on your return <3? Maybe browse some other sections, anything else you might want to see at PC :D? I'm Rainbow by the way, it's awesome to meet you Ash. Enjoy your stay and try stick around alright :3?

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
    Years
  • yes i do like the anime! u could vm me if you want well about is that i love to play pokemon and i glad i returned so old faces on here that i talked and thank for the warm welcome back! really appreciate it!

Years
  • hello, as some u know i'm ash ketchum24 i joined in march 2nd and i'm back i also kinda know metapod 23 mitchel1 and i glad to be back to pc!

Hi Ash, and welcome back.

I was around back when you joined so there might be that chance you may have seen me. I'm Hikari, aka that "cute Oshawott girl" who has always been 3 words: cute, hilarious and friendly. I've since become a PC Supporter and I'm always proud of supporting the community I love.

Do you have any particular interests in the forum? What sections are you interested in? Well, we're sure to have you covered. Feel free to VM me or a staff member anytime and we'll see ya.

- Hikari10

Pinta77

Hello. Nice to see you back =) Hope I see you around. And hold on, metapod23... did you make Ash Grey version?

Years
  • Hey there Ashketchum, a big welcome to the community! So you watch the anime? I like it myself and try my best to keep up with the Best Wishes/Black & White series, it's pretty good so far but admittedly I've fallen out of watching lately since I got lazy. D: The Pokemon Anime section will be a great place for you, so do check that out sometime if you're interested, as some others have already said~

But anyway, it's wonderful to have you back here, and hopefully you stick around for a long while to come this time! Good thing you already have a few people you know around here, that makes it all the more worth it to keep checking back. Since you play Pokemon as well, what are your favorite games? And are you into the spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon or mostly the main series games?

If you're ever lost about anything, I recommend giving the Adoption Center a look! You can get assistance from mentors in helping you navigate the forum, so it's a great thing to try out if you're new. Of course, that's just a suggestion! Enjoy yourself on PC and see you around. n n

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
    Years
  • well i like pokemon emerald, mystery dungeon battle revolutin pokemon stadium fire red, black 1 and 2 pokemon yellow gc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Hey nice to meetcha i been looking at pokemon community for about maybe a year or so and made an account a while ago. nice to meetcha hope to keep in touch.

Back