• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not sure how to contribute.

Years
  • I'm one of those "Long time visitors, first time posting" kinda of person. I've been on here a lot lately, finding myself more interested in hacks. The first I've played was Ash Gray, and I enjoy that A LOT. So I felt the need to check some others out.

Pokemon was probably the most major part of my childhood, not because I was anti social or anything, and it was my only real form of entertainment. No, not at all. Actually, it was almost like a form of communication for me during elementary school. Me and my friends would use it to enjoy ourselves. I think of it has an amazing game, because it broke all boundaries and allowed me to talk to people I never would have otherwise.

I've played competitively, my first time on a 10th anniversary expo in Seattle. I never really signed up, I was just lucky enough to have my name drawn from a hat. I have been in a clan before, but only one. DA, AKA, Draco Alliance was the only one I ever took the time to get into. I don't really talk to them anymore at all, but it was a good introduction to the whole...Erm, how should I say this..."Mass grinding to get the right EV's and pray to god that your pokemon was born with better IV's". It's actually, though. Really something I enjoy. Maybe if I take the time to get my DS out again I'll try.

For now though, I'm sticking to the whole emulation scene.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    So which means you used to stalk this place and now finally decided to register? Well, that's awesome! And so, welcome aboard! A lot of people are interested in hacks, and it's great to see you go into that scene too! I'm a hacker myself, and you would definitely enjoy it here especially the Emulation section to which you'll find lots of ROM-hacks, tutorials and tools needed in order to make a hack too! You can also ask help by making your own team in the Team Discussions! It's certainly a huge board, so feel free to ask any of the Emulation moderators if you have any questions, they're really nice! ^^;;

Pokemon has been part of our childhood, everyone of us! I could actually remember all the good memories that I made when I started playing Pokemon back when I was still a kid. The first game that I got was Yellow but what really had gotten me into Pokemon was Gold and Crystal as well as the Pokemon Anime. With it, I also got lots of friends in school since majority of the kids play Pokemon too!

You can check out the Competitive Battling Center if you want to battle some of our members here, PC has it's own server in PO too which means you could go there and meet lots of PC members as well! I'm sure that the whole board would interest you especially the Pokemon discussions, so try to join discussions there aside from the Emulation section only as I'm pretty sure you'd find something really interesting there too.

Anyway, have lots of fun hacking and don't forget to read the rules if you still haven't given it a look. It will keep you away from all of these troubles that you really might not want to get into! With that, have an awesome time here and please do enjoy your stay! <3

Years
  • Thank you very much for the warm welcome. And yes, I checked the rules out so I wouldn't forget. I wouldn't want to post later on and get into trouble, heh. xD

I've never even attempted hacking, so I'll look into that...But I'm awful with coding, so I don't believe it's for me.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Welcome! I've done some hacking before, myself. I'm not doing hacking now, but I know my way around the hacking scene. If you ever need a few tips, feel free to VM me! Welcome!

Also, you say you've played competitively before? Well, I love playing online. Maybe we could battle sometime. :)

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, CuddlesThePanda.
    Glad to see you decided to register. You'll love it here, the community is great, you're bound to find friends. Emulation is definitely fun, I like it too, so perhaps I'll be seeing you around there.

Have fun, and PM me or really anyone if you have any questions.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, huh? Guess we all start out as forum guests, lurkers, whatever - and take a long time before coming around to sign up! Well, have fun around PC, eh? I guess you'll be able to find something for you. Try the Competitive Battling Center (CBC for short) for everything related to competitive battling, though I don't use it because I don't do it at all.

I hope to see you again!

Back