• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not sure what to say.

Santalune Forest

Oh dear, he's here
    Years
    Well... Yeah. I figured I ought to make a welcome thread. So, hi. I just signed up for Pokecommunity today. I was having some really good ideas for a Pokemon fanfic, so I figured I'd post it here. It probably won't get much attention though. So here you go, a welcome thread.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Forest!

I used to write a fair share of fanfic before myself and I enjoyed it quite a bit, I'd be interested in looking into yours when you get around to posting it on the forums. I'm sure it'll attract a fair amount of attention, but the most important part is that you enjoy writing it, right?

I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to leave me a VM/PM if you ever feel like chatting. ^.^

Santalune Forest

Oh dear, he's here
    Years
    Thanks! I'm not sure how everything works, (Quick Reply? Huh?) so sorry if the format for the thread is a little off. I actually am writing the draft for the fanfic now, took a little break to see if I had any notifications. But I'll be sure to tell you when (If ever) it makes it to the site.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Thanks! I'm not sure how everything works, (Quick Reply? Huh?) so sorry if the format for the thread is a little off. I actually am writing the draft for the fanfic now, took a little break to see if I had any notifications. But I'll be sure to tell you when (If ever) it makes it to the site.

Quoting somebody like I just did (small bubble icon in the corner of the post) gives them an notification. Quick reply is nice if you just want to quickly respond to a thread or something. :3 And I'm looking forward to it!

Years
    I have to say, love the username. Hopefully you can stay active so it doesn't go to waste. Welcome to PC by the way, Forest!

You mentioned something about wanting to share a fanfiction here, well you're in for a good treat! Our Fan Fiction & Writing section is where you'll enjoy hanging out the most, alongside our fellow writers. I might have to consider checking out your work sometime should you get around to posting here although I never post there so it may come down to if I find it interesting or not.

I do hope you have a great time here and continue to show off more of your writing skills to come. The staff team are always there if you have questions or concerns, and it never hurts to get to know some new friends. See you for now!

- Hikamaru

I'm a really big fan of Pokemon fanfiction.. but haven't read many at all lately, urgh. So feel free to link me to your thread when it's ready and I'll take a look! Hard to scrounge up motivation to run to fanfiction.net or other writing sites nowadays, heh. (Also Kalos is awesome so wahey.)

Though it's very good having you aboard with us, Forest. n~n Would be awesome if you got into the forum and stuck around; there's always something going on here and we're happy having any single new face.

Cheers and have a blast, all right? I'm down to chat anytime so do let me know if you'd like to talk!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Welcome! I'm new too!

What's your fanfic gonna be about? :)
    I'd love to read it!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Fanfiction is fun! The fanfic section is fairly active, and it's a great place to bounce ideas off people and get some constructive feedback...as well as a captive audience. I've got a couple of fanfics in the works myself, although I lack the time and motivation to finish them, and I shudder at the thought of posting them up on here. Good luck with yours, though!

If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a VM or PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back