• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not trying to spam; before I go buy this, whats actually the difference between...

Ronin_RedWolf

DarkWolf Clan
    Years
    I think the question was "What are the differences?" Not "Are there differences?" F.L.Y. ;)

And to answer the OP's question. I have no clue. I know there are differences, but I don't know what they are yet. If you find out though, be sure to post so we know. :)

Ronin_RedWolf

DarkWolf Clan
    Years
    An interesting side note. The Main Pokemon on Pearl is sort of the Patron God of Space, while the one on Diamond is the Patron God of Time. Not sure if that will sway your decision any, just thought I'd mention it.

Hippo

Cookie MOnster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    Eh, I think imma go for pearl then. The main pokemon looks 100 x more bad ass lol

he looks 100x more ass =P
    Its like a giant machine thing.

Dialga is much more pokemon like ;)

I like the Pearl pokemon a little better i think, but i'll probably get Diamond because i like diamonds more than pearls.. =P

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    he looks 100x more ass =P

I like the Pearl pokemon a little better i think, but i'll probably get Diamond because i like diamonds more than pearls.. =P

That seems to be the logic of the majority of Pokémon players (especially between my friends ) and the entire reason why I will be getting Pearl ;)

Back