• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not very creative

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I would've used DP blanks, but seeing as they're not very accurate and there is no placement guidelines for those blanks, I didn't.

The background is Planets by glup4o.

First time I've faked in a while (a year or so), so I concentrated on getting the placement and everything right. I didn't actually make the attacks, so you guys can go look through some old sets and tell me which Mewtwo I took all the attacks from.

Not very creative

All constructive criticism welcome, although I'm aware that:
    - The HP font is wrong
    - The attack text has weird spacing (vertical-wise). If someone can tell why this is the case, I'd be grateful.
    - I didn't write the last part of Telekinesis because I ran out of space and condensing the text made it ugly.
    - Psychic-type being weakness to Psychic, which is outdated (I assume they're weak to Dark now)
    - There is no set symbol

Thanks in advance.

nintendo jr

DP Shining Forest
    Years
    Nice card and I love to see old Mewtwo ken Sugimori art :) Well, now to point things:
    -I think that from the Attack name is 10 px down (I need to check more ADV things, I too involved with DP)
    -The Weakness is right, Psychic Pokémon are still weak to Psychic (Ghost). The Psychic Pokémon that represents the Ghost Pokémon are weak to Dark.
    -Nice background there ;)
    -All the things pointed by you :P
    -Maybe to put all the text of Telekinesis you could have resize it (I think that the minimum font size was 10).
    -The "Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for the Benched Pokémon" or "... for this attack"

Nothing more, I think. I liked a lot the card, good job :)

Back