• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm playing as the character of my sex, a girl. I almost wanted to play as a guy to completely repeat my first time playing Gold, but I decided against it.

King of Dragons

Hail the king of Dragons!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I always choose a boy character because I like the boys style of clothing and I'm a guy.

With the games, I got Silver first so I think I'll do the opposite and get HeartGold this time.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Female you sillies. Just the though of watching her little pigtails & bonnet bopping around Johto makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I dislike both character designs, so might as well go for the gender I always choose.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Okay, I want to be male because I am a male durr and second the male character looks awesome and stayed the same from crystal, but the girl character changed, so haha! xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Well I'll be getting Hear Gold for sure, and on there I will be playing a girl. I am a girl plus I like the new girl she is cute :) If I do decide to get Soulsilver I will play as the boy. I may switch it up but I doubt it.

Years
    I've always picked my gender in every Pokemon game so I will be selecting the boy for the main file. Character designs are never considered when selecting the gender. :|

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    This is the first time I've seriously considered playing as the opposite gender - her design is the best so far. Not 100% sure yet, though...

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Always played as a boy and then on diamond chose female, this time i'll choose boy again.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'm going the dude in Silver because I alwayz go the guyz

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I always pick the girl protoganist (only because you couldn't pick them in red/blue/yellow. XD) but I dont know this time. I mean, the girl doesn't look that bad, but then there's good ol' Gold. :O

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    uhhm, the guy looks the frecking same as he did before! besides that i will be the guy, as i always do and one of my bros will be a girl, as he allways does. and i just watched one of the videos, and there was a pokemon following him, NOT YELLOW VERSION AGAIN PLEASE!!!

Back