• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    I am going to be the boy,
    1. because i am a male
    2. because the girl looks like a obsessed Mario fan
    3. because my sister is going to be the girl

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
    I will choose Gold simply because:
    1. I am a dude
    2. I like him better
    3. I will put him in the game he represents(HeartGold) and/or my favorite(SoulSilver).

I don't particularly wan't to be Soul, not because she replaced Kris or anything, but purely because I don't want to, like how i didn't want to be dawn in DPPt. If any of you want updates on HGSS, check www(dot)serebii(dot)net for pics and the like.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Gold, just because Gold is awesome and I dont really like the look of Soul's new hat (Everybody I've seen calls her Soul for now). But I dont really like Gold's new look, espically the pants I dont like how they close around the legs, as soon as I get the game I want to learn how to replace both Gold's and Silver's sprites with the original ones because I really dont like Silver's new look. His hair bugs the hell outa me.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    why would a boy choose to be a girl or vice-versa? are there any gender based specific events or something?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm a boy, so logically I'll choose the male hero. I also like the way he looks and his backwards hat just screams "rebel".

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I think I'll choose the boy, because I am one :laugh:

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    My reasoning will be different from most. While girls will say the boy because the new girl replaced Kris, I would only choose the boy if I can't battle Red as a girl. I like the new girl, even if she isn't Kris; I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Kris fan as you might be able to tell from my avatar.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
    I will be choosing the Male character, as I am a boy.

Although I do like the look of the Female Protagonist, but I will never play as the female in the games.

Back