• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*notices the number of people here* Uh....Hi.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    why hello there =)the name is Shampoo,I am also known as Blue or Jessica.Just PM me if you are ever stuck and need help^^

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    Hello! i hope u enjoy being here aswell as posting. im known as Wolf and kat (school nickname) and if u ever get stuck just pm me =)

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Hey,welcome to PC.*Shakes hands and gives a cookie*Hope u have a great stay here,if u need anything or want to be friends feel free to.Sayounara!

~t.t.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hi, I hope you like it her at PC!

If you need any help or want to be friends PM me.

Oops, almost forgot *hands cookie*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Well unfortunately it'll be impossible to meet everyone for there are a lot of unactive members and some who are active but just dont post too much coughkyledovecough and then there are the banned members coughsaironicough.
    Well, I'm Crystal Clair, an obsessive fangirl of many girls from Pokemon and some other animes. My most famous one is Clair, I also like Mary (the girl in my avatar). I'm also Clair's top defender and the head honcho of her club.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello Hikari no Satoshi! ^____________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. :33 You'll meet like, tons of new people here. XD Well, read the rules and have a fun time, see ya! ^_~

~Kelsey

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!! Call me C_m or just MIke. I don't care really.

Hands you milk since everybody gave you cookies. That should wash it down.

Hope you enjoy PC. PM me or any of these guys if you have questions or if you need some friends.

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Back