• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nova777's Shop: Pokemon and Items Galore

Well, what do you think :) ?

• Excellent

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Very good

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Average

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Okay...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Yeahh i got those ones (Non-Hacked) but Totodile is my fav pokemon but i suppose i could give him up since you need him :) and i know you can clone pokemon but dw i dont wanna clone totodile , i can trade but would you be able to trade Monday, because im busy all week :(
    EDIT: When i said busy all week i ment for the rest of this week (Sat and Sun)

Nova777

Armaldo !
    Years
  • Yeahh i got those ones (Non-Hacked) but Totodile is my fav pokemon but i suppose i could give him up since you need him :) and i know you can clone pokemon but dw i dont wanna clone totodile , i can trade but would you be able to trade Monday, because im busy all week :(
    EDIT: When i said busy all week i ment for the rest of this week (Sat and Sun)

i can trade on monday gives me time to clone mine lol what would you like ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey, whats the nature of the milotic? I'd trade you a shiny UT lvl 22 timid female drifloon for it.

Years
  • i can trade on monday gives me time to clone mine lol what would you like ?
    Well... theres kind of a problem see the ones you named that you need i checked last night if they are still there and well i traded them on another Website sorry :(
    but i do have a shiny shieldon that i could offer , do you mind if i can trade it for a Giratina, i have one spare Masterball a friend gave me would you like me to attach it to Shieldon for you ?

Nova777

Armaldo !
    Years
  • Well... theres kind of a problem see the ones you named that you need i checked last night if they are still there and well i traded them on another Website sorry :(
    but i do have a shiny shieldon that i could offer , do you mind if i can trade it for a Giratina, i have one spare Masterball a friend gave me would you like me to attach it to Shieldon for you ?

sorry I dont trade regular shinies for legendary shinies
    Unless its 2 regulars for 1 legendary

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ill take the seviper and treecko so long as tehre both UT, u no my thread and how many shinys/events i got, pikc whichever 2 ude like

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    i have a Shiny Happiny level 18 UT. Are you interested?

Nova777

Armaldo !
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ill trade the chickorita, im ready when u r

if u have a dawn stone ill give u another shiny to, just one dawn stone attached to the treecko for 2 shinys, not a bad deal right

Last edited:

Nova777

Armaldo !
    Years
  • ill trade the chickorita, im ready when u r

if u have a dawn stone ill give u another shiny to, just one dawn stone attached to the treecko for 2 shinys, not a bad deal right
    sure I'll give you a dawn stone too
    could I have a shiny totodile aswell ? Ill meet you on wifi

Back