• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novalis' Prelude

Novalis

Hisorian
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    Hello everybody! So my name is Novalis, and I have been a registered member here for quite some time now but I've hardly ever came online here. But I guess that is going to change now.

Aside from my alias, I'll give you a little more information about myself. I am a old time Pokemon fan, from the very first episode, although I stopped watching the series after the Johto era, but continued to play until the 3rd generation of games. Over the past 2 years I have been actively involved in the creation of a new online Pokemon game, production of which has continued steadily. We have gone into our 2nd version of Alpha testing and are continuing progress as strong as ever.

I'd like to re-explore Pokemon and see what I've been missing since I stopped watching it faithfully. I feel like I've missed a lot so hopefully I won't be too overwhelmed. Anyways, this is me. Show me some love in the replies!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome to PC officially! :D I'm sure you will love it here this place is awesome! :D

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Well nice to see you finally decide to try to be around the forums after being not so active. I'm actually the same way, i watch the series as a kid but stopped around the same time, and i actually stopped playing the games around the 3rd gen. But i'm actually currently watching every episode of Pokemon and going to eventually play through all the games. Ohhh i bet the project was is interesting to work on, hopefully it gets some recognition and fame it deserves. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your experience here is great, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Novalis

Hisorian
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    Thanks for the well wishes! We are still going strong with no signs of slowing down.

Back