• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Out of this 21 person game, 11 players have made less than ten posts. Two of those are dead. One of the ten who have made more is dead. symire has only posted to sign up, so he'll be removed shortly.

Uzumaki Naruto (7)
    Nero (7)
    Alternative (7)
    Superjolt (6)
    Radiating (6)
    HyperMorian (6)
    jdthebud (5)

Nightkrow is also here, but for now they're unCCed Delibird

In other news, Mana is viewing the thread. Hey Pete how u been

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Vote tally so far

Abby - Alex Kaz, Bardothren, Fletch, gimmepie, HyperMorian, jdthebud, Johnny, mew_nani, Nakuzami, Nero, Radiating, Uzumaki Naruto, Who's Kiyo?
    Nakuzami - Abby

Yet to vote - Alternative, Superjolt, symire

Gentle reminder that the vote tally above does not reflect how many votes each player has.

Day will end in 24 hours time, at 10:00pm BST on Tuesday 25 April. Please ensure that you get your lynch votes in before the deadline. symire must vote or he will be removed/replaced in the game. However, if I get all votes in beforehand, I'll probably end the phase early, so there's that.

The super-duper-amazing event that I had planned for today will also probably have to wait until the next day phase. It'll be worth it, though, I promise!
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The PokeDex

Mr Cat Dog as Professor Oak​

Johnny as ???
    Abby as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Aaron as Porygon
    Fletch as ???
    Radiating as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Salzorrah as Magikarp
    HyperMorian as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Alternative as ???
    Nero as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    symire as ???
    Bidoof FTW as Ditto
    mew_nani as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Hey will this event have a Revive available? ...No? ...Aw.

also small note here the reference to Death Note was referring to the manga, not the mafia game. I apologize for the inconvenience

mew_nani

Years
    There's at least... one hammy person among you guys... right? You're not ALL like that... right Abby? o_O

I swear to God if all you guys are gonna be Twilight villains upon reveal, all meh and bleh, I'm gonna have some problems and I'm not even gonna be involved at that point. :|

mew_nani

Years
    Can you just keep me for a day there's something fun i want to show you guys

Dude you're dying in like 21 hours why can't you just show us now if it's a picture or GIF or something like that? ~_~

Heck you even get a death post! Which you could put anything in as long as it's not spoilery or rule breaking.

mew_nani

Years
    Oh boy, you're a terrorist now. >_>

I can't tell if I should take you seriously or mock you for making threats and ultimatums when you're about to hit the guillotine for the crime of high treason. You could just show us whatever it was you wanted to show us before you get your head cut off.

Back