• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
  • Yeah, I'm not mafia. I held off against lynching Abby so we could discuss who to vote for the next day, considering they were a lightkeeper. I've already mentioned this.

Anyway if it helps to clear me, my role is Unown. My hidden power was what let me save Bard on the night where all the mafia evolved first. There's no real way to prove my role however, I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to unless you take my word for it.

I have a few queries for right now, however.

1. Does the mafia's final evolution mean their votes would count three times? If so we townies would have to be almost unanimous in our decision, assuming they're still mafia.
    2. Was someone poisoned last night? If no one was, that can mean either Venusaur didn't take their night action, or perhaps they were converted by a Jigglypuff in the case that it's a cult.
    3. Maybe Delibird could come forward? Pikachu needs a Thunderstone to evolve, and the only person who got a gift to evolve since then was mew_nani, whom is currently dead. If they out who they gave a gift to N1 we could potentially pick out a mafia right now.
    Adding that to the list and we're gonna wait a little longer. Just going to make sure, the ability works only once, right?

And as for your queries:
    1. It's likely to be correct, which is why I'm trying to get as many role claims as possible. Excluding Feebas, we'd have a vote power of '8' compared with 6 if the two voted onto the said target.
    2. According to NK's post at the start of this day, she claimed that she was protected by the poison due to the vest she won in the ULTRA MEMES event.
    3. And also, NK claims to be the Delibird at Level 15 (Day). She remained unCCed throughout the game, for now.

Considering Alternative's claim and lack of CC, is Hyper a better target for today?
    Yeah, vote for him. He haven't claimed a role too. Scummy af.

On a serious note, guessing two confirmed dead mafias won't instantly make you look innocent--especially when Abby keeps on suspecting Superjolt during Level 5, while on Level 15 the Raichu didn't vote on the day where the Charmeleon was lynched, whereas the two turned out to be mafia together.

What I'm suspicious about is the consistency of his guess--two of them were right, while Alternative claimed to be the Unown, a supposedly town siding role still in dispute for any CC. Even though it was a fluke hunch, chances like this can be really rare into a certain extent. Moreover, he hasn't contributed much toward most discussions that took place in two previous days aside from sheeping along and the guess.

And then comes this,
    Are you allowed to lie on what your role is while revealing it? I just want to make that sure before doing anything.

Looks like my vote stands, for now.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • My reasoning behind Alternative being scum is that Hypermorian seems to be somewhat defending him, so if Alternative is town, I have no reason to believe that Hypermorian is scum. However, this is a really late claim, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

What about you, what are your reads?
    Off the top of my head:

Johnny - leaning town
    NightKrow - pretty much confirmed town IMO
    Spicy Birb - don't remember much activity but his last post pings me a bit - asking Kiyo to provide reads while not providing any of his own.
    Radiating - leaning town based on his callout of Superjolt before he was revealed. Possible it was a scum play though.
    Alex Kaz - he's been inactive lately which sucks although had a slight town read on him early on.
    HyperMorian - Not sure about him either. I find your thought on him a little strange. He could easily be scum trying to buddy on town!Alternative considering his un'cc'd claim.
    Uzumaki Naruto - slight town lean
    Alternative - leaning town with the un'cced claim
    Nero - that last post of his is not good. Pointless post with no vote and no thoughts. Why?
    Salzorrah^2 - Inactive, null read
    Who's Kiyo? - Town

So right now I am most concerned with Spicy Birb, HyperMorian, Nero, and perhaps Gunner and Alex Kaz, although unless something's up with Alex AFK I find it hard to see him this inactive as scum.

For now, [Vote] Nero. The last post screams scum fluffy posting to me.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • What can we even do right now? No one's really talking...

And honestly I'm out of ideas on what to do. The only thing I can mention is my personal fos right now is on Naruto or w/e name they go by, and I'm only basing that on gut instinct. :/

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I really like HyperMorian today, and I also like his reasoning for Radiant. I checked the timestamps and noticed that Johnny broke the ice with his post and vote (which looks really good for him) and Radiant followed him 30 minutes later without providing any insight at all once again, so my vote is gonna be on him for today.

[Vote] Radiant

Nero has also provided zero content whole game, so he's next on my list.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Eh, might as well.

[Vote] Radiating

At least with this there's a tied vote, so if I die which is most likely, it'd prove that at least one of the three dudes being Johnny, Radiating or Uzumaki Naruto are mafia. :/
    (I'm sure yall know this already I'm just stating it for my own satisfaction lol)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Interesting that you don't remember activity from me, yet I'm pretty high on the posting list, to be honest. Even more interesting when taking into account that I have previously provided a read, which I know am not sure about, but the blatancy to pin me as inactive when it's clearly not the case is very laughable, jd.
    Didn't say you were inactive, more like I didn't remember many notable posts. There's a difference.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I think I'll go with [Vote] Radiating because the lack of a roleclaim and the whole "am I allowed to lie" thing is crazy suspicious from him imo. You would've thought scum would ask something like that in the mafia chat though, so either he derped and that thought didn't occur to him, or he's Jigglypuff. Guess he could be a townie playing really weirdly, but I wanna see him claim. not that we'll be able to trust it anyway since he seems to want to lie about it :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Years
  • Folks, I am going to say this one last time, I am not mafia. The Lying question was a legitimate question that you all have seen as suspicious. It probably wasn't the best idea to ask that during a game.
    I voted for the elimination of Mafia Abby, and called out Superjolt before he was confirmed to be Mafia.

Years
  • Folks, I am going to say this one last time, I am not mafia. The Lying question was a legitimate question that you all have seen as suspicious. It probably wasn't the best idea to ask that during a game.
    I voted for the elimination of Mafia Abby, and called out Superjolt before he was confirmed to be Mafia.

lol reveal your role bae~

[Vote]Radiating

Years
  • Man! Fletch you're gunning for me entire game....I'm town, I can even prove my role to you, let nightkrow visit me this night...next day phase post will tell you all. : )

[Unlynch]Radiating

[Lynch] Gunner

I didn't even notice gunner entire game other than voting on bard thing...They might be scum playing inactivity card. If not, at least some votes will force them to talk.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Man! Fletch you're gunning for me entire game....I'm town, I can even prove my role to you, let nightkrow visit me this night...next day phase post will tell you all. : )

Only problem with that is that the mafia will probably want to rb+poison me again and there's nothing I can do to stop that this time unless we manage to kill Blastoise with this lynch. :')
    I will try but I can't guarantee it will have role-proving effects.

don't have a lot of time to read back but I'll [Unvote] Radiating and [Vote] Salzorrah, looks like Radiating's claim checks out, and Gunner's coasting. I would wait for Gunner's defence but I don't think I'll be online before the phase changes :/

Back