• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    I luff math. Its fuuuuun. =D

Yet another Kingdom Hearts fan? (Do I get a high five?)

xDDDD You so do not like math, Steph. You've been getting Cs in that subject sence... 5th grade. 8)

By the way, I luff Riku too. =] Only EVIL GIRL over here *points to Steph* thinks he is ugly and likes Sora instead. >=D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This has been nice and active over just a night..I was getting used to reading my posts on the same page x3

Math is the hardest of the subjects I always get below ten in the mental so I have to cheat to keep up with everyone else..I'm more of a spelling girl. =3

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    This has been nice and active over just a night..I was getting used to reading my posts on the same page x3

Math is the hardest of the subjects I always get below ten in the mental so I have to cheat to keep up with everyone else..I'm more of a spelling girl. =3

I'm just a bad procrastinator... I never get any work done. x.x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm yeah that contributes my my work too.

I'm always able to get a high level in maths though I deserve a low level..These teachers are too stupid for their own good.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Same here...I have an excuse for that though...because between 3:30 and 8:30/9 o'clock I only have...6 and a half hours...it takes me at least a couple of hours to do my homework because I have such a hard time doing it. The only time i have for doing it is the weekends.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm just a bad procrastinator... I never get any work done. x.x

Same here. I have all day to do my homework here, and I always put it off until late at night. Then I end up staying up until like 2AM, which makes me tired the next day. It's a vicious cycle. o.o;;

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    Same here...I have an excuse for that though...because between 3:30 and 8:30/9 o'clock I only have...6 and a half hours...it takes me at least a couple of hours to do my homework because I have such a hard time doing it. The only time i have for doing it is the weekends.

...omg... Your avy is so cute Kimi! <3~

Read the spoiler in my sig. =3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I really should join the club. I've been procrastinating joining the Procrastinator's Club. That must mean I'm a true procrastinator. =P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's a pwetty avvy.

I think my computer screen is getting really dirty x3

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Well I love the creed - I have got to use that in my procrastinator's club.

Yoink!

Seriously Ray, for something that started from a whim.... crikey XD

I really should join the club. I've been procrastinating joining the Procrastinator's Club. That must mean I'm a true procrastinator. =P

Actually, it's just laziness in your case ;)

That's a pwetty avvy.

I think my computer screen is getting really dirty x3

Hehe yeah, I'm liking the ears XD
    Dirty.... in what aspect?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dirty as in the way most normal people think of it initionally.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    You mean initially? And.... I think of dirty initially as.... never mind.
    Anywho. My desktop has like.... a million shortcut icons XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was never good at spelling better than you XD

Maybe I shouldnt say what I'm going to say..yeah..I wont x3

Mine only has like 20 icons on it it's clean in that way but dirty in the other and the other isnt what you should be thinking about x3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Since you guys are on the subject of dirty...

...my best friend in Japan is not perverted. At all. Like, I'm really surprised to find an unperverted guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back