• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That's cause she changed her username.

hehehe, it was really starting to get annoying anywya, having to read the tiny blue text in her posts. I'm glad she changed it =D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    It doesn't matter, it means the same thing as lol.

I don't mind smilies, as long as people don't use more then one per sentence:
    ":3333 Hey~~~!!! How's everyone today~~~??? ^________^ <3333" otherwise it looks obnoxious, that goes for the hearts and ~'s too. I don't want to see emotions through computer symbols… But--The discrimination agents Gaia and MSN smilies must stop, it's raciest, smilie styled. ;(

I use "~" not to look obnoxious but out of habit~ I've just become addicted to them and I therefore use them instead of periods because periods seem too bland for me~

And smilies really aren't the same as "lol" I use smilies in order to represent the tone of voice that I'm wish to protray when speaking to someone.

For example:
    "Oh my GOD! :3" is much different than
    "Oh my GOD ;O;!"
    or "Oh my GOD! XD"
    or "Oh my GOD! >>;"
    or "Oh my GOD >O!" etc~

It means something different~ It's either said in a negative sense or positive sense depending on which smilies you use~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I use "~" not to look obnoxious but out of habit~ I've just become addicted to them and I therefore use them instead of periods because periods seem too bland for me~

And smilies really aren't the same as "lol" I use smilies in order to represent the tone of voice that I'm wish to protray when speaking to someone.

For example:
    "Oh my GOD! :3" is much different than
    "Oh my GOD ;O;!"
    or "Oh my GOD! XD"
    or "Oh my GOD! >>;"
    or "Oh my GOD >O!" etc~

It means something different~ It's either said in a negative sense or positive sense depending on which smilies you use~
    hehehe you take smilies too seriously Kura =P

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Smilies are just a way of emphasis to what I say; if they know me, then they know what mood I'm in when I say it. But then again, you can't see faces online so smilies help with visual people :3

btw, who is Salamander? o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah, I find that the only way I can convey that I'm joking is by using XD

Anywho, his name is Natsu who is a fire mage otherwise known as "Salamander" from the manga "Fairy Tail" (scanlated by KEFI)

The picture of him in my banner is of him just after he ate some fire attack thrown at him.

Anywho, I think the manga's pretty good (but I dunno what you would like, so yeah). I've also heard people think of it as being a cross between One Piece and Bleach, though it is more OP in my opinion - Natsu reminds me of Luffy.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I want to wring 4kids Luffy's (maybe he's cooler in the original, but then again probably not >_>) neck. >:

He is such a Mary Sue godcharacter it's not even funny >:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm glad I changed the annoying text too.

Luffy was funny. But he was too much of a try-hard x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If I saw anything other than the dub I'd probably really hate it.

Assuming it would be in another language.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Maybe you just take smilies too lightly, Ray.Z~
    XD
    -3- I don't like One Piece much~ IMO it's too much of a goofy-anime~ ._. And I just don't find the art appealing (in both the manga and the anime)~
    It's alright, though~ I just don't fancy it~
    hehe, those points (and more) are what I <3 about One Piece. (I had to use the <3 smilie ^^)

I love the lightness of the story at times, as well as the more serious and suspenseful times. To me it's a really magical story.[/corny]

But everyone's different ...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    XD

hehe, those points (and more) are what I <3 about One Piece. (I had to use the <3 smilie ^^)

I love the lightness of the story at times, as well as the more serious and suspenseful times. To me it's a really magical story.[/corny]

But everyone's different ...
    Yup~ To each their own~

._. I guess I like more true-to-life animes~ Something that I can relate to~
    Like Fruits Basket for instance.. I can relate to the main character, Tohru~ A lot of things that she says or feels, I say or feel~ ._. And I love the storyline and relationships between people~ It's very touching~

-3-~ <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yup~ To each their own~

._. I guess I like more true-to-life animes~ Something that I can relate to~
    Like Fruits Basket for instance.. I can relate to the main character, Tohru~ A lot of things that she says or feels, I say or feel~ ._. And I love the storyline and relationships between people~ It's very touching~

-3-~ <3
    I've only read one "Slice of Life" manga (I think), and it was pretty good. Actually, I finished the whole story (10+ volumes of manga) in one night - I was up till 3AM.

I haven't really found one that I can relate to though ...

But there's this side of me (and chances are everyone), that wants to go into a world of utter bull XD ... and these kinda stories still have human characters that experience human emotions that can be related to.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Maybe you just take smilies too lightly, Ray.Z~

-3- I don't like One Piece much~ IMO it's too much of a goofy-anime~ ._. And I just don't find the art appealing (in both the manga and the anime)~
    It's alright, though~ I just don't fancy it~

No, you take them too seriously. *permaban pending 8D*

I've only read one "Slice of Life" manga (I think), and it was pretty good. Actually, I finished the whole story (10+ volumes of manga) in one night - I was up till 3AM.

I haven't really found one that I can relate to though ...

But there's this side of me (and chances are everyone), that wants to go into a world of utter bull XD ... and these kinda stories still have human characters that experience human emotions that can be related to.

3AM..... I couldn't even be bothered staying up that late to watch Korea get their arses kicked during the world cup. XD

Ray, MSN!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    3AM..... I couldn't even be bothered staying up that late to watch Korea get their arses kicked during the world cup. XD

Ray, MSN!!
    I didn't even bother watching the world cup cause it was always on so late.

I just waited for everyone to obsess about it at school XD

And no, I don't like you Jae :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I`m at my new host family`s house.

No wireless internet, I have to use their computer. I`m gonna cry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back