• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I've watched others bowl, and know what to do. But, I have never played it before. I guess it's maybe because I'm not as interested. Although, I'll never know for sure until I try it out.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yeah...I'm not a huge fan of it either. I'd rather go out and have a pickup game of football or basketball than pay to bowl. It is rather fun going midnight bowling though when they turn out the normal lights and turn on the disco lights and play music. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I wouldn't want to be home schooled. I go crazy when I'm not interacting with people. I guess everyone has their own taste though. =P

Join the club. XD

Same here ... chances are, I'd also be bored out of my skull.

But there are ways to interact with people in places other than school.

Bored out of my skull.... nice. :P

Bowling?! I'm terrible at bowling. =P

Hahahha, I'm not. :) *shot*

I've watched others bowl, and know what to do. But, I have never played it before. I guess it's maybe because I'm not as interested. Although, I'll never know for sure until I try it out.

I ALWAYS make myself the first person to bowl, even though it's not even an advantage; my highest score to date is 137, if you've had higher I'll bite my broken clavicle. If I can reach. XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ooh petitions are fun, I remember back in 5th grade my friend and I petitioned to have the monkey bars back ^________^.

Yeah, my parents are the same way. They don't like driving anywhere that's an hour away unless it involves family or work. Which is kinda no fun since I enjoy long car rides.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    A petition for monkey bars?! That seems like more hassle than it's worth. o.o

XD I know, but we were ten and playing outside meant a lot to us then. It really wasn't much work, we just had our friends sign a paper and we wrote a song and gave it to the lady who looked after us XP It only took a day too^^.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hehe .. i still have those worries.. as a big part of my ..worries lol.. i keep my other urgent stuff left at the back of my mind.... yay for failing!! xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    After year two we wernt even allowed to use any "fun" equipment....unless you count writing as fun.

I should write a petition to get the playground back for us year nines. (Well only for the last three weeks it'll last) x3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    There was only 13 guys in our grade, so we always played together at recess and lunch.

But daym we took handball way to seriously.

And whatever other sport we happened to play.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We got forced to do sports.

Before school, and more sports during the day.

We arent all sport addicts there, like some certain skirt wearing teachers we had to watch play :|

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    There was only 13 guys in our grade, so we always played together at recess and lunch.

But daym we took handball way to seriously.

And whatever other sport we happened to play.

You wanna know what happened if one of us kicked the ball over the fence during soccer?
    Never will my bruises heal XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back