• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah well...I don't know many people over the age of 18 that havn't seen the video, so at least I'm not alone. =P

We should stop talking about this to prevent arousing the curiosity of younger members, Kevin~ (And this is coming from some random 13-year old A.Z.N) XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I agree that the topic should be changed to something that people can relate to...Like how bodies start hurting with no explanation :[

Persona

Banned
    Years
    To put it bluntly, Paris has some notorious content on the net, which should be avoided XD
    Anywho....... I almost choked on pineapple ;_;

Oh? You have seen that content? Bad Jae. Talk to yourself, you're the one who should be avoiding it. Anyway, I haven't really seen that "content", but I have heard a lot of it from my first year of high school, and of course, the media.

(I am not changing the topic, someone else will have to do so. Because, I am terrible with topic changes.)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Oh? You have seen that content? Bad Jae. Talk to yourself, you're the one who should be avoiding it. Anyway, I haven't really seen that "content", but I have heard a lot of it from my first year of high school, and of course, the media.

(I am not changing the topic, someone else will have to do so. Because, I am terrible with topic changes.)
    How about John Kerry and his bad joke?

*tomato thrown*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Who's that person that did the bad joke?

I don't know much other than anime on TV x3

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Who's that person that did the bad joke?

I don't know much other than anime on TV x3

I don't watch anime on television anymore. Too bad, I think it's better than watching one online. But, I don't really mind, considering I like to watch anime with Japanese dubs. Pokémon, on the other hand, are both good as either the Japanese or English dubs.

Sarah, I think someone took "L" in the bishie thread before you did. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dont even really watch most anime on TV..but on TV theres less anime shows on than the internet.

Others are okay in Japanese..only the songs that is. But for Pokemon I agree that it's okay either way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    This thread has been slow lately...
    how's everybody's day been so far?
    Mine's been pretty boring.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't watch anime on television anymore. Too bad, I think it's better than watching one online. But, I don't really mind, considering I like to watch anime with Japanese dubs. Pokémon, on the other hand, are both good as either the Japanese or English dubs.

I barely watch it on TV anymore either-unless it's an episode I haven't seen yet, then I do^^. I can't watch them online unless I'm at a friends house ;; So I tend to just buy them on dvd-so that way I have a lot to watch at once.

I also watch Kare Kano on On Demand =D

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009

*cough*
    I have not. I swear. Seriously. Shut up Ryan.
    Anywho. As for Anime, Bleach seems to be taking over my life. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    *cough*
    I have not. I swear. Seriously. Shut up Ryan.
    Anywho. As for Anime, Bleach seems to be taking over my life. XD

Yeah, right. You're lucky that I'm not going to post the conversation, so, don't even try.

Bleach is doing the same thing to me. I need a "Kon" theme. Then, I might give it to Krafty for no apparent reason =\

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hmm, I haven't watched Bleach in a while. I got up to episode 60 or something, so everything in that arc is over.

And now for some reason I can't see the point of watching anymore - I feel that the arc is the maximum height in terms of entertainment that Bleach will reach, mainly cause One Piece just had an arc that was kinda similar, and I also feel that it may be it's maxed out point.

Chances are, I'll probably be proven wrong on both parts (specially for OP), but yeah :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The fillers killed Bleach. =/

I iked the anime in the beginning of it's peak. I see most has a manga/anime theme in this page. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I kinda stopped watching Bleach before I got to the fillers. But yeah...I've heard a lot of bad things about them. Makes me sorta glad I stopped watching. =P

Persona

Banned
    Years

I iked the anime in the beginning of it's peak. I see most has a manga/anime theme in this page. XD

Bleach was better in the beginning, but even with fillers, it didn't kill the anime. I thought fillers killed Naruto, considering they were so long, and a lot of the fans who watch it got so frustrated. Everytime when a episode of Naruto gets uploaded, I go read the comments, and more than half of them speak of this topic: "When will the fillers end?!". At least Bleach has shorter fillers.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009

You don't seem to understand that "fillers" are a necessity in every anime/manga, and that the fillers will eventually end, and Bleach "TAKE OVER DAH WORLD"

I kinda stopped watching Bleach before I got to the fillers. But yeah...I've heard a lot of bad things about them. Makes me sorta glad I stopped watching. =P

Kevin, just don't. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back