• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(-November DCC-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    No, those have always been in place. Conversations relating to anything in a sexual matter are not allowed on PC. You've just chosen to ignore them and have gotten away with it up to this point.
    Strange... tch, such topics have happened before in here and to a Magnitude greater than what I've just said, and nobody complained(staff even watched and played aong at times o.=.O; ) ...hmm... ... ...what am I missing here Kazuhito? O.=.o; *Scratches head*

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Ayuh? Tch, I see nothing wrong in desiring Charizards.

Kazuhito: Lol, it was so oay ta talk about it in here just a few months ago. Hmm... so it wasn't just Kylie. Rules seem ta have really tightened around here, eh? ... *sigh* -.=.-

O_O WTF? There's EVERYTHING wrong with desiring Charizards o_o..
    And no ._. The rules have been the same.. just a lot more people are posting this sort of content and getting away with it. So more and more people do it.. and when someone tells them to stop they complain.
    But we really need to put a stop to it.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    O.o it works now?!

Muahaha, I'm making this sweet Zelos banner~

I hope Ashley will like it, seeing she liked my old Zelos theme :3

Mwar, CFG is NC-17 XP

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Kura said:
    actually that reminds me of well pokemon are animals right? so is it ok to desire animals? lol

Years
    Kura said:
    And no ._. The rules have been the same.. just a lot more people are posting this sort of content and getting away with it. So more and more people do it.. and when someone tells them to stop they complain.
    But we really need to put a stop to it.
    Hmm... tch, so I HAVE been missin' out on stuff, eh? Hmm... tch, I guess it's just fluctuations of PC. O.=.o
    And no there isn't. Tch, as far as I'm concerned it's perfectly normal. o.=.O;

PM: Any kind of orientation is normal, tch, some're just frowned upon by people who don't understand them... you wouldn't be sayin' that if ya were in my position... *sigh*

*drops topic before he gets warned*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pok?-Munna said:
    actually that reminds me of well pokemon are animals right? so is it ok to desire animals? lol
    Drop it.

Next time I have to tell anyone that, it's a warning.

Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    >_> why cant my computer do transparency?! This stinks....;~;

My trial ran out (again XP) so I'm at Paint....
    I could probably help, tch, but this whole thing's just so messed up an' it's killin' my mood... bah, tch, where's Ssargon when I need him? ...yare, yare... <.=.<

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Deviruchi said:
    And, Pok?-Munna, get some commom sense.
    ummm.. that was a question to CFG and he said thhere was nothing wrong with it, someone might need to qoute this >.>

Years
    Pok?-Munna said:
    ummm.. that was a question to CFG and he said thhere was nothing wrong with it, someone might need to qoute this >.>
    ...gah, tch, whe should either get a T-Dome for all our NC-1000 needs or take this over PMs, tch, but it ain't no fun over PMs. <.=.< *is annoyed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back