• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

November Member Of The Month Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    The voting period is over on Nov. 22. n_n; And yes, I'm the one who's counting the votes. n_n Sorry that I'm not so active, cause my mom's getting angry at me for going online so often. n_n;

Your answer 28 posts ago. ^_^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I don't wanna bash on Miyu-Chan or anything, but It's sad to say that this month has been the least responsive..

*cries*

BOO ya!

*keeps crying*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    no actually no... you can never tell until it's the end of the voting period. I still have my votes in my hand as i noticed quite a few newcomers too. Deciding the favorite newcomer will be a hard pick...

a lot can happen in a week... if there's some major philosopical TOK-ish discussion breaking out, it'll have a major influence on my votes...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Theory of Knowledge: a required course that is necessary for students to take if they participate in the IB program.

(To Canadians the IB program is considered a very difficult course but a very good program. Most hard-working students in Canada will try to get themselves into the IB program. This program is kinda popular in the States as well but not as welcomed greatly as Canada)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Ah, my school doesn't offer IB. I wish it did, though, it's a much better program. My mum wanted me to change schools so I could take it, but I didn't want to leave my friends.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    ;_; I don't get many votes...
    Never fear, neither do I. I guess I'm just not active/popular enough. But I try my best, and that's all you can do. Remember what the trainers on the bridge in Pok?mon Yellow say, when you defeat them? "I did my best. I have no regrets." That must be my favourite line from any game.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Im not that popular either! im just getting votes in the Funny depo. cause of my jokes and my sense o' humor! oh, big words confuse me...like a, I, is, the, it...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    nope... on september 2004, since I call its MOTM...

heh heh...

I'll do some voting elements like- favorite PokeMaster3000's name
    or something.... heh heh heh cough cough
    *s******s* Now that's going to be funny. So you'll pretty much force everyone to vote for them XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    nope... on september 2004, since I call its MOTM...

heh heh...

I'll do some voting elements like- favorite PokeMaster3000's name
    or something.... heh heh heh cough cough
    lol! XD I should have did "Miyu-chan's favorite name-" or something like that. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back